“Relaxing, comfortable, close to shopping, restaurants and beach.”
Review of Balivillini

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Balivillini
Ranked #245 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Ottawa, Canada
“Relaxing, comfortable, close to shopping, restaurants and beach.”
Reviewed 21 February 2011

I recently stayed at the Balivillini 2 with my adult daughter. After spending 4 days in Ubud, we decided to spend the last 4 days at the villa. We wanted a place to unwind, and just relax as well as being close to the beach and to shopping both of which were within a short walk from the comfort of the villa. It met all of our expectations and more. The beach and grocery store were a maximum 10 to 15 minute walk and shopping, bars and restaurants were within 5 minutes. I recommend that you have pick-up at the airport as the villa is tucked away from the main streets and can be difficult to find if it is your first time in Seminyak. The driver knows exactly where to find the villa and this will save you time. Brenda, the owner, was extremely hospitable during the entire stay providing advice, directions, movies, etc... She even brought over some medications when we were under the weather!!! She was always available and treated us like family. She also recommended a great place to purchase souvenirs and, if we had known about it sooner, we could have saved a lot of time shopping for souvenirs at the beginning of our trip. We also ended up spending more than we expected as the bargains and authentic goods were too good to pass up!
The pool was refreshing and very appealing at the end of a long, hot day, or, at any time of the day for that matter, as the heat and humidity were most uncomfortable for me (the heat is to be expected as you are practically on the equator after all!). The air conditioning in the bedrooms worked very well and kept us comfortable all night long. Overall, a great holiday, a wonderful choice. I would definitely recommend this villa and return if I am ever in Semuinyak again.

• Stayed January 2011
3 Thank Mary_beth48

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 7 December 2010

We stayed for four nights at the end of November and loved every minute of it. The owners were super helpful in organising transport, trips and even lent us a mobile to help us organise everything.
The location is great. It is quite and still really convinent to the beach, bars, resteraunts and shops.
The Villa was so relaxing. The courtyard is so chilled and the outdoor bathroom is so refresshing..
We really enjoyed our stay and would stay again for sure

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andy-C-Dog
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 25 November 2010

Me and 6 of my friends (all from Russia) occupied the whole villa which consists of 4 separate rooms with 2 of the rooms adjacent to each other and connected by an outdoor living room and 2 other rooms having their own similar outdoor living rooms. The whole place is being kept very clean by a very nice lady. All of the rooms have a/c and comfortable beds and most of the rooms also have a safe. The mini refrigerator came in handy to store fruits and alcohol )) There's also a pool in the middle which we all enjoyed swimming in after coming home in the evening, as well as after waking up in the morning. We stayed in the villa for 2 weeks.

The location is very nice as well. The villa is located on one of the back streets. You can still hear the music a little bit coming from the clubs, but just a little bit and it never bothered us in terms of falling asleep. The beach is within walking distance (15 minutes) or 3 minutes by motorbike and bars, restaurants, spa's and shops and laundry are all within walking distance.

Brenda, the owner of the village was great. She provided lots of interesting and valuable information along with contacts. Anytime we had a question about something or a request she was always ready help.

All 7 of us had a great time at Balivillini and would definitely recommend it to everybody.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank the_puteshestvennik
Roma
Reviewed 21 November 2010

my partner and i spent 2 weeks at Bali Villini and enjoyed every minute of it.
We both are Bali fans and have been there many times, i am Italian and he is American.
It's a small compund of 3 villas gathered around a nice pool (the slightly darker blue color i prefer in a pool).
Upon arrival we were picked up at airport by Nyoman, the local manager, who's a really cool guy, very helpful in lots of things. He organized 2 island tours with driver for us and they were amazing.
At the Villini we had Ketut the maid coming in every day to clean and bring clean linens and our laundry. Ketut is a very sweet lady who keeps the place immaculate and is always ready to welcome your requests with a smile.

Our little villa was spacious and comfy, while lunch and dinner were always out, we were happy to have long brekfasts in the patio, quiet and breezy, feeling as if we had been there for ever !
Location is another great value of this place: a lovely 5 minutes walk from the infinite beach of Legian, walking distance from thousands restaurants and bars, yet hidden in a quiet backstreet. For a quick bite don't miss the yummi nasi goreng from the warung just outside on the right (next to the laundry shop) or the fantastic pizza (also take away) right on the corner of Jl Dhyana Pura.

The Villini owners who were away while we were in Bali have been also esquisite with us. Brenda gave us lots of great advises and was very sweet.

Last but not least: we paid what we would have paid in a modest hotel and got a nice little villa all for us !

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gipsyLisa
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I spent six nights in Villino 1, a one-bedroom mini villa, towards the end of October. One of the owners, Brenda, texted directions to my driver to help us find the location. Upon arrival, a staff member, Ilu, met us at the front door with keys and to show us around the villino. I found the villino to be extremely comfortable - two burners to cook on, a mini refrigerator, dishes & other kitchen supplies, a water cooler, a ceiling fan in the living room, A/C and a standing floor fan in the bedroom, a semi-outdoor bathroom with towels and extra toilet paper, as well as a TV and DVD player in the bedroom. There is also a shared swimming pool. I was also surprised to find a note on the kitchen table from the owners welcoming me and loaning me a local cell phone (as they knew that my Blackberry didn't work in Bali). Shortly thereafter, the other owner, Luigi, came to tell me about the location (i.e. direct me towards the main streets & let me know which were accessible by car and which were accessible by motorbike). Throughout my stay, the owners and staff went out of their way to help me with everything. Ilu offered to get a SIM card for the cell phone, and the owners suggested restaurants, bars and spas, and they arranged a driver to take me to the airport upon my departure. In addition, they helped me to pack my MANY purchases, mainly paintings and a Venetian mirror. I also had dinner with them one evening. The villa was in a great location within walking distance or a short cab ride of many popular restaurants and venues such as Anantara, Gado Gado, Chandi, Ultimo, Trattoria, etc. More importantly, I slept like a baby and felt as though I were at home. I found the value to be exceptional and hope to stay here whenever I'm in Bali.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
Harveys Lake, PA
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I travel to Bali often with my gal and this is the best place we have stayed at in terms of value for money and location, location, location! A short walk to the beach, shopping and restaurants. For my money it is the best deal in town. In the immortal words of Arnold "I'll be back"

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I stayed in the villa for almost 2 months and enjoyed it
It is brand new, simply but well decorated
great staff, very helpful with everything you need
great location close to all major restaurants and the beach (but difficult to find the first time as it is in one of the back street)

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends