I went and stayed here for my friends birthday for 10 days.
They don't get points for anything.
When we arrived at 6pm they had said to us that they would have a meal for us so we wouldnt have to go out, boy what a surprise it was for us girls to go out on our first night there for dinner, lucky we found a sport bar around the corner.
Our room was faulsly advertised, and when we asked for the room advertised the receptionist said 'no as it was a villa, whih will be an exta price"
Our first night was pretty much ruined, then we looked through our room with four walls and two beds to find the safe, which wasnt there either. We complained and asked for one to be installed bfore we arrived back from dinner which ended up being 2 hours later, BUT NOTHING.
It took them 3 days to put one in.
We thought we were going there to relax and have a nice time but every time we arrived back there the staff were hanging around smoking near the laundry, the receptionist would harass us for money for things when we had already paid for.
They speak a few words of english which annoyed me major. They tried to rip us off for laundry, making us pay the rate for mens clothing and way too many items than what we had in our suitcase.
The lobby itself is a tiny bathroom sized room with a laptop computer and not much else. We were escorted to our room on the second floor of the establishment. It had two wall-length windows directly to the outside that could not be closed fully, let alone locked. The bathroom also had windows with the same locking issue. Needless to say considering the hotel is located in a field surrounded by a garbage dump on one side, I was scared out of my wits. The bathroom was filthy, filled with mold, no tiles, and dirty grouting.
They are located next to a kids soccer field and rice fields which wasnt nice as you got woken very morning, wasnt a nice view from our front door and windows.
I would go back to Seminyak but NEVER stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a world-class contemporary resort in Bali with a team of attentive yet discreet staff, who are committed to providing exceptional service. The quintessential island charm is something for which the people of Bali are renowned; they pride themselves on their welcoming hospitality. D'djabu Hotel is an exclusive ensemble of Luxury Boutique Hotel in Bali, set in idyllic landscaped gardens with Public pools. The lavishly adorned boutique hotel with their chic interiors will astonish discerning leisure and business travelers alike, seeking the perfect getaway holiday accommodations in Bali resorts. The Hotel Location in central of seminyak area with lot of shopping area, dining area and night life place to enjoy your holiday make lasting and memorable. the location is around 1o minutes from Kuta area, 5 minutes from seminyak beach and 20 minutes from Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your D'Djabu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d`Djabu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- D'Djabu Hotel Bali/Seminyak