“Excellent location, excellent villa”
Review of bvilla + Seaside

bvilla + Seaside
Ranked #118 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The moment I stepped into our villa I had no idea where all the bad reviews had come from. The place was amazing - very clean and very well maintained.

The staff were super friendly and helpful - they even let us have a shower in the villa once we had checked out hours earlier.

The location of this villa is great - super central to many great restaurants and cafes. Right up the road from Bodyworks spa and not far from the beach.

We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Petal009
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you for posting your generous review of your stay at bvilla+seaside which is very much appreciated and for recognising the bvilla team.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the stay, found the villa to your liking and the staff were helpful and friendly.

We do hope it will not be too long before you return.

With best regards

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have just been at BVilla Seaside with my friends (August 2013) and we had a double villa with swimming pool. The Villas are very nice and I can't really complain about anything (never used the TV in a week, fridge was newly installed and same for the linens, towels and blankets). The Villa is quiet and very relaxing. The swimming pool was cleaned daily. Breakfast was yummy. The true highlight of the trip has been the staff. They have all been helpful, kind and super-patient with us and they really walked the canonical extra-mile to make our holiday pleasant. One night my friends went to Gili Island and the BVilla staff even found and booked an excellent hotel for them there (Gili was fully booked everywhere so I do not know how they did it!). I would like to thank them all and especially Adi and Nathalia Christina: thank you, thank you so much!
For everybody else: book with confidence. The Villa is excellent value for money. Their staff is the best.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Albert
Many thanks for sharing your experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the villa and its amenities, the location and that our bvilla team looked after you so nicely. Thank you for recognising them as they do their utmost to please our guests and assist them where at all possible.

With many thanks and regards

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The villa is cosy and ambience is great. It's a good place to consider for get away. Less than 10 mins walk away to Seminyak beach where you have a total different feeling from Kuta beach.

Staffs are friendly and informative. If you approach them for ferry services in advance, they can make special arrangement for you.

Stayed: August 2013

Thank you very much for posting your review and I am delighted that you found our staff friendly and informative and helpful. Thye do their utmost to assit all our guests with their personal needs and it is indeed very nice of you to recognise this in this public forum.

I am also pleased to hear that you found our villas to your liking and enjoyed the ambience.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back again soon.
With best regards

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is the 2nd time we stayed at Bvilla+ group. In 2008 we stayed at Bvilla+ Spa and this time we decided to stay at Bvilla+ Seaside (villa 7). The building is nice but I can see it's old enough. Small details like the bottle opener next to toilet and towels - in my opinion - need to be renewed. Also maybe the housekeeping need to be informed that everytime they clean the room they need to check the basket for the dirty clothes and when there's paper for the laundry order means the clothes need to be washed so we don't have to call them everytime we wanna do the laundry. But this is not the major issue. The more important thing for me is the floor in the living room which will be very slippery after swimming so a few times I requested to have extra bath towels to put on the floor. We were there with our son so it's gonna be dangerous when the floor is wet. The nice thing that Bvilla+Seaside did to us was they gave a surprise birthday cake for my son's birthday, that was so sweet! So in general, we are happy about the villa and we had a great times while we were staying there and for sure we will come back again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Deazy
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Many thanks for your kind review and let me say many thanks for returning to bvilla again after so many years.

Your comments on laundry collection and those other points raised are important and we will certainly brief our housekeeping team on these matters and look at some additional non slip mats for thepool lounge area, particularly if children are in the villa as I do recognise they like to run about and when wet can be slippery.

The bvilla team will be thrilled with your kind words about them as they all try very hard to ensure all out guests have a pleasant a stay as possible and leave with happy memories, not only of bvilla but also of Bali and the warmth and hospitality that the people of Bali are renowned for.

Pleased to hear that the birthday cake was a suprise and enjoyed and hope your sonm enjoyed his birthday.

Hope to see you again at bvilla in the future.
With thanks and regards

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We are a bit surprised with the original condition of the villa. We stay in 2 bedrooms villa. The villa is not well maintained. All items (towels, blanket etc) are very old and not fresh. Overall,we are very disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you for posting your review of your stay at bvilla+seaside.

We take your feedback very seriously as it is our wish that all our guests enjoy their stay and I am therefore very keen to be able to talk in person to you. From your user name on Trip Advisor, I am not able to identify who you are.

If you could e mail me at gm@bvilla.com with your contact details so I can discuss in person.

Sincerely

Reviewed 30 June 2013

bvilla seaside is a great location. The main reason we chose this villa is the location. This villa had great security, and one of the best bathrooms ive ever seen. The bathroom had a large bath and a separate shower, which were both substantially large. The pool was a little small, but thats because it was only a two bedroom villa. Our villa had an upstairs tearoom area which looked ancient and unstable, maybe the space could be better used. The experience was okay but it wasnt anything special.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bjmackie19
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review for your stay in July last year and I am pleased to hear that you liked the central location of our property. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious bathroom’s .

Our swimming pools are 8 meters by 5 meters and I apologize if this was not sufficiently big enough.

You may like to know that since your stay, the villa's have received some refurbishment in the kitchen area and new airconditioning as well as new pool furniture mattresses and further refrurbishment is planned in the future.

I do note your comments with regards to the upstairs area below the roof and take onboard your suggestion to make better use of the space. With regards its stability, I can assure you that it is perfectly stable and is designed in the traditional manner for Balinese Lumbung Style Pavilions.

In reference to the security, we do take pride in providing a high security standard to ensure guests enjoy their stay in Bali and at bvilla and I’m happy that this didn’t go unnoticed.

I very much appreciate your feedback.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I must say these Villas are very tired and unloved. Calcimine is all over the sandstone, with a bit of a clean with a high pressure hoser it would be gone, paint chipping off the walls, no bed head which means the pillows end up on the floor. The rusty old pool filter cover is a disgrace, its noisy most nights. I expected a bit better.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Thank you for your review which is very much appreciated and I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations.

I do note your comments on the villa’s looking tired. Re-painting of the villa’s and treatment to the sandstone is a constant and ongoing program throughout the year due to the climate we experience in Bali. Please rest assured that we do wish to ensure all our guests enjoy their stay in Bali and at bvilla. It is with feedback such as your own that we will continue to improve on the points you have raised.

I can advise that new pool filter covers have been ordered some time ago and we are waiting for delivery as we speak and I hope it will not be much longer before the existing ones are replaced.

In addition to the works mentioned above, I should also advise that over the past months we have installed new large refrigerators in all villa’s, new air-conditioning in most villa’s where required, new stoves and kitchen cabinets have also been installed and new lounge cushioned seating and new swimming pool furniture mattresses were delivered in early June and further plans are in place for additional enhancements to our villa’s.

Sincerely yours