bvilla + Seaside
  • Breakfast included
Pradha Villas(Seminyak)
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewssea circusbedroom villaprivate poolqueen bedku de ta and potato headlocation is amazingfew issuesa stones throweat streetmotel mexicolawalking distance to the beachla lucciolalittle thingsoutdoor areabreakfast was includedstayed here for nightsgrind
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Hi! Stayed for 5 nights at bvilla seaside amazing experience very good hospitality. Reached early so villa was not ready staff was extremely courteous to make us wait in the other villa. Amazing breakfast made fresh in the villa but more variety would be appreciated in the breakfast menu. The GM mr David was very helpful. Mr Adi at front desk extremely helpful. Stayed in the 2 room villa with a private pool and just loved it . Good value for money. Had read that the villas are slightly run down but ours was perfect.no room service in the villa so at times gets difficult for some snacks specially if with kids. Lots of eating places nearby. Overall a great stay and amazing experience will surely be back.

Room Tip: Best to stock up on snacks if travelling with kids! No kids activities so carry stuff to keep kids busy.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ashishberry
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Dear Mr Ashish
Many thanks for sharing your experience of your stay at bvilla+seaside and kind words. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the holiday in spite of the inclement weather during your stay and thank you for recognising the bvilla team for their hospitality offered.

I have taken note on your comments on the breakfast menu and this is something we are working on for the new year where we plans to have a greater variety of items offered to our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and hope to welcome you back again soon.

All the best

Reviewed 11 September 2013

The moment I stepped into our villa I had no idea where all the bad reviews had come from. The place was amazing - very clean and very well maintained.

The staff were super friendly and helpful - they even let us have a shower in the villa once we had checked out hours earlier.

The location of this villa is great - super central to many great restaurants and cafes. Right up the road from Bodyworks spa and not far from the beach.

We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Petal009
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you for posting your generous review of your stay at bvilla+seaside which is very much appreciated and for recognising the bvilla team.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the stay, found the villa to your liking and the staff were helpful and friendly.

We do hope it will not be too long before you return.

With best regards

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have just been at BVilla Seaside with my friends (August 2013) and we had a double villa with swimming pool. The Villas are very nice and I can't really complain about anything (never used the TV in a week, fridge was newly installed and same for the linens, towels and blankets). The Villa is quiet and very relaxing. The swimming pool was cleaned daily. Breakfast was yummy. The true highlight of the trip has been the staff. They have all been helpful, kind and super-patient with us and they really walked the canonical extra-mile to make our holiday pleasant. One night my friends went to Gili Island and the BVilla staff even found and booked an excellent hotel for them there (Gili was fully booked everywhere so I do not know how they did it!). I would like to thank them all and especially Adi and Nathalia Christina: thank you, thank you so much!
For everybody else: book with confidence. The Villa is excellent value for money. Their staff is the best.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Albert
Many thanks for sharing your experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the villa and its amenities, the location and that our bvilla team looked after you so nicely. Thank you for recognising them as they do their utmost to please our guests and assist them where at all possible.

With many thanks and regards

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The villa is cosy and ambience is great. It's a good place to consider for get away. Less than 10 mins walk away to Seminyak beach where you have a total different feeling from Kuta beach.

Staffs are friendly and informative. If you approach them for ferry services in advance, they can make special arrangement for you.

Stayed: August 2013

Thank you very much for posting your review and I am delighted that you found our staff friendly and informative and helpful. Thye do their utmost to assit all our guests with their personal needs and it is indeed very nice of you to recognise this in this public forum.

I am also pleased to hear that you found our villas to your liking and enjoyed the ambience.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back again soon.
With best regards

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is the 2nd time we stayed at Bvilla+ group. In 2008 we stayed at Bvilla+ Spa and this time we decided to stay at Bvilla+ Seaside (villa 7). The building is nice but I can see it's old enough. Small details like the bottle opener next to toilet and towels - in my opinion - need to be renewed. Also maybe the housekeeping need to be informed that everytime they clean the room they need to check the basket for the dirty clothes and when there's paper for the laundry order means the clothes need to be washed so we don't have to call them everytime we wanna do the laundry. But this is not the major issue. The more important thing for me is the floor in the living room which will be very slippery after swimming so a few times I requested to have extra bath towels to put on the floor. We were there with our son so it's gonna be dangerous when the floor is wet. The nice thing that Bvilla+Seaside did to us was they gave a surprise birthday cake for my son's birthday, that was so sweet! So in general, we are happy about the villa and we had a great times while we were staying there and for sure we will come back again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Deazy
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at bvilla + Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Many thanks for your kind review and let me say many thanks for returning to bvilla again after so many years.

Your comments on laundry collection and those other points raised are important and we will certainly brief our housekeeping team on these matters and look at some additional non slip mats for thepool lounge area, particularly if children are in the villa as I do recognise they like to run about and when wet can be slippery.

The bvilla team will be thrilled with your kind words about them as they all try very hard to ensure all out guests have a pleasant a stay as possible and leave with happy memories, not only of bvilla but also of Bali and the warmth and hospitality that the people of Bali are renowned for.

Pleased to hear that the birthday cake was a suprise and enjoyed and hope your sonm enjoyed his birthday.

Hope to see you again at bvilla in the future.
With thanks and regards