We stayed for 2 nights at Bugan Villas. The villa is big and a bit old, room is nice, air-con working properly, but too many mosquitos lucky i brought repellent. The dining room and bedroom are separated by the pool, but there's only one phone in the dining room so it's uncomfortable. I booked this villa from the website with Ms. Triana, I asked for extra bed but it's not prepared. When I tell the villa staff he said he didn't know and he said Ms. Triana already resigned. It's weird because last week she just emailed me. So, 3 of us then just sleep on 1 bed since it's big enough. On the check out date, the staff gave me invoice to be paid and I said i've paid it on booking time then i showed the voucher, he seemed a bit confused but then ok i didn't have to pay. I think the management should train their staffs better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bugan Villas is a contemporary resort located in Seminyak away from the dizzy rush and bustle of Kuta, yet still near to the shopping center, world class restaurant & nightspots. It is comprising 4 spacious 3 bedroom villas, set in idyllic landscaped gardens with lotus ponds & private pools. Gives a sense of privacy and ultimate luxury while having close access to all the facilities Seminyak has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Bugan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bugan Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bugan Villas Bali/Seminyak