I spent 3 nights in these great villas in early November and thoroughly loved it. It was my first time staying in a Villa and certainly won't be my last given my time at the Wolas. The attentive service from the staff was great, from remembering my name (even from staff I don't think I'd met) to the way breakfast was served in the villa, but not intrusive. The villa itself was great with a beautiful private pool, spacious bedroom and bathroom and outdoor living and dinning areas beside the pool. It also offered a great deal of privacy with high walls surrounding it that blocked out the noise of Seminyak and the property overall was quiet and unobtrusive. Visiting with friends it offered a great balance of being able to socialise in each others villa along with time to relax and unwind in your own space. Although I only spent 3 nights here I left feeling very relaxed and had such a positive experience I am very keen to return.
The only downside was the location which seemed to be out the back of Seminyak somewhat. Do yourself a favour and just get taxis each time you want to go somewhere. You can get into the main part of Seminyak for less that $3AUD which is much more pleasant than the 15-30 minute walk crossing busy roads even if the traffic can sometimes move at a crawl.
But go there... this is a great property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak