“Private, great service, fantastic stay.”

The Wolas Villas & Spa
Ranked #10 of 426 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I spent 3 nights in these great villas in early November and thoroughly loved it. It was my first time staying in a Villa and certainly won't be my last given my time at the Wolas. The attentive service from the staff was great, from remembering my name (even from staff I don't think I'd met) to the way breakfast was served in the villa, but not intrusive. The villa itself was great with a beautiful private pool, spacious bedroom and bathroom and outdoor living and dinning areas beside the pool. It also offered a great deal of privacy with high walls surrounding it that blocked out the noise of Seminyak and the property overall was quiet and unobtrusive. Visiting with friends it offered a great balance of being able to socialise in each others villa along with time to relax and unwind in your own space. Although I only spent 3 nights here I left feeling very relaxed and had such a positive experience I am very keen to return.
The only downside was the location which seemed to be out the back of Seminyak somewhat. Do yourself a favour and just get taxis each time you want to go somewhere. You can get into the main part of Seminyak for less that $3AUD which is much more pleasant than the 15-30 minute walk crossing busy roads even if the traffic can sometimes move at a crawl.
But go there... this is a great property!

Room Tip: Get taxis whenever you want to go somewhere, reception will book them and they always came quickly f...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Best villa I have stayed in, will definitely return over anywhere else. Service is very personal and friendly, everyone does their utmost to cater to your needs. Very quiet and tranquil. The lights are very dim at night it's almost impossible to put on your makeup, but I just went without. 10/10

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Me and my husband have spent 3 nights in the villa with 1 bedroom and a private pool. The place was very clean and staffs were very friendly. The highlight of the trip was the spa and massages all for a great price. Food were quite tasty too, especially the 'seafood chowder'. I highly recommend this villa to anyone!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We spent 2D/3N in the wolas during our honeymoon. We book for one bedroom villa with pool and got upgraded to two bedroom villa. Although the second bedroom were locked, the room was more spacious than the one bedroom type. Its was spacious and clean. They have outdoor and indoor shower and a bathtub. The bed and the pillows were extremely comfortable. We had great sleep during our stay. The pool large and clean. The breakfast were great. You will have an option to have the breakfast on restaurant or villa. It the end were satisfied during our stay in the wolas.

Tips: to prevent the mosquitoes from entering your bedroom, never leave the door open especially during the afternoon.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bintang82
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Myself, husband and our 1 year old son stayed in villa number 10 which was located right near the front and next to the main reception, but you would not have known as it was so quiet..

The pool was to die for, perfect temperature and sparkling :) The living and dining area were outside which was lovely ( its a little hard if you have a baby that can either walk or crawl and not swim as the pool is not fenced but i knew that so didnt mind) but with the mosquitos and heat, i would have loved to have closed doors and air conditioning, but thats all part of the Bali experience :) The bedroom and bathroom were always cool and the bath is huge!!!

The staff were exceptional, so friendly and warm.

We had breakfast everyday which was included in the price and it was totally worth it. Some have given bad reviews on the breakfast, but it is a 5 course so having it delivered to your room, it is bound to be a little cold, so head down to the comfortable restaurant if you would like it hot :)

I had a spa treatment and it was AMAZING and so CHEAP!!

The villa is in a perfect location and within a 15 minute walk to Seminyak centre. I thought the location was great as it was down a side road so was quiet but a stones throw from the restaurants and buzzing markets, spas and shops.

Seminyak we found was expensive, so let the villas arrange a Ubud trip with your own private driver in an air conditioning car.

Again, a 5* villa compared to what i saw of others from outside and would definately recommend to anyone. I am one for clean and comfort but this exceeded my expectations. :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank clarehines30081984
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We have just returned from a week in Bali and after much research chose Wolas Villas as our accommodation. What a great decision! From the moment we arrived to be greeted by a group of wonderful staff who are genuinely happy to be there to our departure we could not fault a thing. I was a bit worried about the mosquitoes that you read so much about on these forums but I honestly think they are worse at home, didnt even need to use the patches that I took with me. The villa itself is exactly like you see in the pictures and honestly is like a haven away from the busy streets that surround it. As previously stated it is a bit out of the way but $3 to $5 in a cab is worth a bit of quietness. The included breakfasts were lovely and the ladies in the spa were fantastic. I really liked having someone at reception at all times so no matter when you returned there was always someone there to greet you. We are hoping to take our family back to Bali next year and wont hesitate in booking the Wolas again. Thank you to all of the wonderful staff that made our stay exceptional. Regards Nicole and Brad xx

1  Thank burritobrothers
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My partner and I were both immediately blown away by Wolas from the moment we arrived. The Villa we stayed in was immaculate and all the staff were extremely attentive and helpful. Our week long stay was filled with luxurious pool lounging, fresh, delicious breakfasts and relaxing spa treatments. We would both highly recommend that anybody stay here.

3  Thank Trent_B89