We, a couple, had a great and carefree stay in one of their single bedroom villas, the pictures don't lie, the pool is big enough, living area and bedroom spacious and clean.
It was very quiet, no outside disturbance and we were left to ourselves unless we needed something, the people working there were awesome! Breakfast was ordinary but good, they serve it to your bedroom!
Wifi was great. Close to Seminyak square (take taxi), not far from Kuta.
Having said all that not everything was perfect. Our Villa did show some age, there were signs of water damage along the walls, mould was visible on both kitchen and bedroom walls and especially under the sink in the bathroom.
Air-conditioning dripping water on bedroom sofa (they couldn't fix it on two attempts while we were there). We also discovered a broken pipe and leaking water so they had to turn off the water so they could fix it, all the while we were having our evening cocktails ;-) The faucets weren't firmly fixed to the sink and bath-tub. But that is all small stuff. We did have a great stay and we didn't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak