We had planned for a short getaway to de-stress and unwind and chose to visit Bali. We decided to stay at The Wolas Villa after reading several wonderful reviews on TripAdvisor. We certainly had a great time and it was a wonderful experience staying at The Wolas!
The staff are so friendly and remember you by name. The villa size is perfect and has all the necessary amenities for you not to leave the property.
There is a nice choice of American, Continental or Indonesian menu for breakfast and you can either have it at the restaurant or have it delivered right to your villa.
We made use of the spa facility at the Villa and really enjoyed it especially since there was a special promotion given on the Indonesian Independence Day.
The only downside were the mosquitos but the staff do perform fogging of the facility twice a week and also provide mosquito spray and repellant. They can be rather annoying in the evenings and you will need to keep the doors closed to prevent them from entering the room.
The other pet peeve that we had was the noise of motorbikes passing by. This is especially so if you are staying in villas beside the road (Villas 14-18). The other villas (Villas 8-12) were located in the centre of the property and were probably better insulated from the road noise.
In summary, we liked:
1) friendly staff that made you feel at home
2) villa which had good amenities
3) great breakfast
However, we disliked:
1) annoying mosquitos
2) disturbing road noise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak