We stayed in the Presidential Suite 2 weeks ago and were really impressed.
After reading the reviews we didn’t know what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised.
Our rooms, (two queen size and one twin beds) were immaculate- courtesy robes and flip flops, T.V. and ensuite.
Our rooms were serviced daily, this included bed making, soap, shower caps, toilet rolls, bottled water, toothbrushes & paste, shampoo and towels.
The beds were clean and comfortable.
Our welcome package included a bowl of fruit, cool soft drinks, airport transfer and unlimited bottled, cool water.
Free breakfasts were provided daily, so many varied choices including Indonesian.
The full sized pool was a God send! We loved it! Clean, warm and filled with Frangipani flowers!
The staff would bend over backwards for you.
I whinged because I was still hot, they brought me an air conditioner!
I have recommended this place to all my family and friends, some of which are planning to book, and I would be happy to stay here on any future visits to Bali.
Yes, it is located up a dirt track, but, tell the taxi driver Jalan Kunti 2, and they will find it no probs.
The Bali Swiss also have English speaking drivers – Made and Adi, who will drive you around for a full day for $40 - $50.
We always got reception to call Bluebird taxis, they use their meter, Wahuna don’t! On average, expect to pay $2 – 20,000 to Seminyak and $3 - 30,000 to Kuta.
Free WIFI is also provided.
My tips ….. Stay here, book a driver to go to Ubud, Volcano, monkey forest, Bali Safari and Marine Park. Nusa Dua Beach, and eat authentic Indonesian cuisine, especially take aways from the provided menu.
10/10 and A+++++++++++++++++++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern and luxurious Bali Swiss villa is located in Seminyak, over the years Seminyak has become one of Bali’s ultimate gateway destinations. The 2009 minimalist villa architecture design brings you to a comfort and enjoyable vacation in Bali. Each specious villa has private pool, air – conditioned bedrooms, comfortable dining and living area. Enjoy the atmosphere surrounded by elegant and informal setting with our well trained staff who are committed to providing an excellent services. Stay at Bali Swiss Villa with your family, couple, or friends to bring memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Swiss Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Swiss Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Swiss Villa Seminyak