I stayed here for 3 nights with my dad, uncle and cousin during our recent trip to Bali. It would be a good place to stay in if you have booked for transport to pick you up as it is quite far to walk to convenience stores and restaurants or if you're planning to just chill at the villa. For us it was okay because we booked for transport during our stay so we would drop by a convenience store and have our dinner first before heading back to the villa. I like the design of the villa, the private swimming pool and the breakfast was served in a big portion. The living/TV area had no fan so it was very hot especially during the morning when having breakfast, I'd have to go in the room to cool down after having coffee/tea. The wifi wasn't working when we first arrived, it was fixed on the next day. We did have a lot of fun staying here. Friendly staff and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern and luxurious Bali Swiss villa is located in Seminyak, over the years Seminyak has become one of Bali’s ultimate gateway destinations. The 2009 minimalist villa architecture design brings you to a comfort and enjoyable vacation in Bali. Each specious villa has private pool, air – conditioned bedrooms, comfortable dining and living area. Enjoy the atmosphere surrounded by elegant and informal setting with our well trained staff who are committed to providing an excellent services. Stay at Bali Swiss Villa with your family, couple, or friends to bring memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Swiss Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Swiss Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Swiss Villa Seminyak