There is a lot that the managers could do to make this a perfect stay. It is big, the rooms are huge and the overall feel of it is lovely. It's the little things they should do:
- cushions on the chairs in the internet area (they are so deep you fall back into them!)
- removing the wood in the showers...it is the wrong type of wood and looks unclean
- faster computers and a nicer area to work
- change all the furniture! the couch is uncomfortable (did anyone sit on it?!) and there is no decent place to work if here for business or just wanting to sit and type
- put anti slip coating round pool, it is very dangerous
- more garden lighting
- more power points
- change the lounge room completely. A designer cannot possibly have done this!!
In saying all that (and I hope they read my comments), it has a lot of good points. The main pool is lovely, the bed is very comfortable (huge) and the bathroom is impressive to say the least. I understand it is Korean owners, so perhaps reflects their taste. However with so many Australians staying here, they could rethink their decor. It is quite bold.
Hire a designer, tweak a few things and you will have a truly impressive villa complex.
The closeness to Seminyak is good and there is a shuttle car. Breakfast is fresh and tasty.The price is very reasonable for what you get. But if only 8 months old, I fear it will be deteriorating too quickly in style and quality of fittings.
Wishing you all the best. I recommend this to people in their 20's looking for an affordable villa experience. You will love it if it is your first or second experience of luxury living.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amor Bali Villas & Spa ideally located in secluded area of Seminyak, which is known with the luxury lifestyle and up market, product target, such as luxury villas, famous restaurants, boutiques, and night life spots.Entering the villa complex, the cozy atmosphere and warmth of the ambience can be feeling from the designs of the villa and features ponds which located in the front of the lobby area.By the hospitality 7 days of 24 hours from our services will be welcoming you and provide all the information about Bali and beyond. The modern concept is also brought to the each of 14 villas with modern element of interiors and design in every detail, and it’s available in super king size bed. featuring a private swimming pool, living room, Tea and Coffee making facilities, and spacious bathroom with separate rain shower and bathtub, bio air conditioning, wardrobe, Home theater with 42” LCD TV, and simple luxury of bed’s design will make the guest who comes for leisure or honeymoon can feels like in their own home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Amor Bali Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amor Bali Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Amor Bali Villa Seminyak