“Good lunch spot for a bintang and a taco”
Review of Sea Circus

Sea Circus
Ranked #52 of 510 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe, Asian, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Cocktail Bar & Coffee Den
“Good lunch spot for a bintang and a taco”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Dropped in for a light lunch and a cold beer - and got exactly what we'd hoped for plus a scrabble board to keep us amused. The beer was ice cold and the prawn tacos were delicious - with a great little spicy kick! The grilled fish tacos were a bit bland but jalapeños on the side and a squeeze of lime helped. We enjoyed the food - but be warned - this is a tourist spot - no locals to be found - so prepare for lots of Aussie and American accents.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Melissa R

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“Cute and relxed cafe with a great beach vibe”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Went here a few times on our recent Bali visit. This place just makes me feel happy when I walk in. It reminds me of little cafes I used to go to in Bondi.

Loved the breakfast granola, liver lover brekkie, fish tacos, fish burger, cheese burger. Lots of good choices on the menu.

Service can be a little slow and they had trouble bringing out drinks at the same time but overall this a great place to hang out in Seminyak.

• Visited June 2014
“Delicious Brekky!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food and vibe of this place is awesome. Very laid back, beach feel. You would think you are eating in a café in Byron Bay. Being a coeliac they had plenty of options for us GF'ers which was refreshing. Yummy smoothies and coffees and there gluten free bread doesn't taste like cardboard! We'll be back to sample lunch before we leave.

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Time and time again.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

On my recent trip, I have returned to Sea Circus twice. and did so the year before and the year before that.

Definitely a place where you would want to go to for a great breakfast and lunch. Never disappoints even once for me personally. The coffee and their breakfasts menu is definitely a winner for me, and not to mention their Mister Zimi granitas in the morning is just to die for ! Incredibly refreshing ! and one thing that I do appreciate is their consistency in food and service.

So the only difference now that I have noticed from previous years that I've been to , Now they are so much more busy, and sometimes they have a waiting time to get seated !

• Visited April 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Little Bustling Cafe - just like home. ”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Headed here after reading reviews. Reminded me of the bustling activity of the ARGO cafe at Norwood for my fellow Adelaide Dwellers.. Food and Coffee were excellent and just like home.. It's a bustling little spot with people coming in and out and lining up the whole time.. Great fun atmosphere.