“Pure Luxury”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #12 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Wow, this spa is truly outstanding. It has it all, excellent service, amazing atmosphere and very friendly staff. I would defiantly recommend the Ayurvedic Simple Bliss treatment. It was extremely relaxing and comfortable. The aroma alone was stunning, a definite must.

1  Thank suz342

Dear Suz342,

Thank you for your great review! Fantastic to hear you describe your spa experience as pure luxury and truly outstanding as this is exactly what our team endeavors to deliver for each and every one of our guests! Thank you for acknowledging our spa teams excellent service and friendliness we look forward to sharing your feedback with the team. Prana Spas internationally trained therapists pride themselves on providing the most therapeutic and rejuvenating spa treatments – so it is great to know your Simple Bliss Ayurvedic spa package was excellent and a treatment you would defiantly recommend. Prana Spas Moroccan inspired décor and bewildering colours throughout make for the most exotic and memorable spa experience so we are thrilled to hear you love the beauty of Prana Spa as much as we do. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your recent spa experience on TripAdvisor. We very much look forward to welcoming you back on your returning visit to Bali.

There are newer reviews for Prana Spa

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I experienced the Jet Lag Remedy (2 hour package including a foot scrub, facial, back/neck/shoulder massage and a foot massage) before our flight back to Australia and it was out of this world. The best spa treatment I have experienced! The treatment rooms are beautiful - Middle Eastern themed! The staff were very friendly and professional. I would recommend this spa to anyone and cannot wait to go visit again, the next time I am back in Bali.

2  Thank Gemma R

Dear Gemma R,

Thank you for taking the time to review Prana Spa. We are thrilled to hear you absolutely loved your entire Prana Spa experience. The spa has been designed with an exotic Moroccan inspired décor, so you really feel like you are transported into a mystical wonderland as you step foot into the spa. Our expertly trained team of therapist’s work hard to provide each and every guest the very best service and treatments - so we are delighted to hear the Jet Lag Remedy therapy was the best spa treatment you have ever experienced. Thank you for acknowledging the spa teams efforts and for your great recommendation. Don’t forget to ask our friendly spa team about the Prana Gold Card next time you visit, it has excellent benefits for returning guests. We very much look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to Prana Spa on your next Holiday to Bali.

Prana Spa team

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I always find Prana day spa fantastic, have been on several occasions and have found each time to be very enjoyable. Each time I have had massages, facials and cream baths and every single time they have been wonderful. The staff are lovely and attentative. I recommend this day spa to anyone who loves the 5 star treatment.

1  Thank Guccibags

Dear Guccibags,

We are thrilled to hear you have visited Prana Spa on several occasions and our expertly trained team have delivered a five star experience for you every time. Prana Spa offers an extravagant treatment menu, from ancient healing ayurvedic treatments to advanced anti ageing facials, so knowing you have indulged in many of Prana Spa’s treatment and had a wonderful experience with each is truly music to our ears. Thank you acknowledging the spa teams efforts, we look forward to sharing your great feedback with the team. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review on TripAdvisor, we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Prana Spa once again on your returning trip to Bali.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I recently visited the Prana Spa as part of a work incentive trip and was treated to a 2 hour Spa Treatment. Lucky me!

This spa is the most amazing spa that I have ever been to anywhere in the world. From the luxe decor, to the beautiful hues you're surrounded by, to the rooms which are intimate, smell exquisite - this is a 100% amazing experience that you don't want to miss.

I had the simple bliss ayurvedic treatment which consisted of a foot scrub, 1hr full body massage, and 1 hour warm oil treatment which was an absolute treat - imagine beautifully scented oils being drizzled on your forehead and through your hair.... mmmmmm I wish I was there again!

My spa therapist was absolutely gorgeous ensuring throughout the treatment that I was feeling comfortable and when I mentioned that my back was a little sore, she did everything she could to ensure that the issue was fixed.

If you're going to treat yourself, this is the place to do it. The massage vendors on the roadside are amazing - these spa therapists are a million times better. I dare you to prove me wrong.

Being that I was covered in oil by the end of my treatment, my therapist showed me to a shower room where I was able to wash and get dressed in comfort.

I can honestly say that I was looked after body, mind and soul. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank BlackCatsAngel
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear BlackCatsangel,

Wow! Thank you for your fantastic review. We are thrilled to hear Prana Spa is the most amazing spa you have ever visited – thank you. Prana Spas Simple Bliss Package is one of our most popular ancient healing therapies leaving you relaxed and re-energized. Prana Spa’s Moroccan inspired décor is a real treat for the senses, the riot of colours and unique exotic surrounds instantly transport you into a world of nirvana. Our internationally trained therapists are experts when it comes to indulging each and every one of our guests in mind, body and soul rejuvenation, so thank you for acknowledging the spa teams efforts and we are thrilled to know you would be lining up for another Prana Spa experience in a heartbeat. We look forward to welcoming you back to Prana Spa on your returning visit to Bali.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

"Ayurvedic Simple Bliss" and that it was for 2 lovely hours! Certainly recommend Prana Spa treatments to anyone looking for a touch of luxury.

prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Brownsters,

Thank you for your recommendation and for taking the time to share your recent Prana Spa experience on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your recent Ayurvedic Simple Bliss therapy as it includes Prana Spa’s famous Ayuvedic Shirodhara – a deeply meditative and revitalizing therapy using warm aromatherapy oils cascading over your sixth charka to stimulate your third eye, total mind, body and soul balance. Luxury is what Prana Spa embraces in every aspect of your spa journey so thank you for acknowledging this. Thank you once again for taking the time to review Prana Spa, we look forward to welcoming you back on your returning visit to Bali.