We booked the 4 bedroom villa (which comes with a private pool). What a beautifully maintained villa. My brother and sister in law(being the newly weds, whose honeymoon we got invited to join) got the room upstairs. Their's was private room in the heart of Seminiyak.
The other 3 rooms were equally lovely and My! the bathrooms are definitely an experience. Absolutely loved the open air shower with all that greenery (I didn't mind the occasional lizard I spotted)
I cannot begin to imagine what goes into the upkeep of such a naturally wonderful place.
We were greeted by a very friendly butler, who checked us in, cooked our breakfast during our stay, assisted with a taxi booking for local use, got our wi fi checked when the service was down and offered a late check out as our flight back home was at 3pm.
The pool was cleaned every morning and all of us including my 15 month old son loved his morning and evening swim.
The fresh fragrance of the blooming frangipani flowers is so intoxicating!
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Bali, in the heart of Seminyak, the Nyaman Villas have been designed and built by the well established architect Stephan Remini. Contemporary, spacious, functional, design, the 6 villas have been conceived to offer the highest comfort and the best facilities for a luxury stay. Nyaman villas are located near to the beach. Boutiques and restaurants are within a walk able distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nyaman Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nyaman Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Nyaman Villas Bali/Seminyak