“If you haven't stayed at Nyaman, you need to!”
Review of Nyaman Villas

Nyaman Villas
Ranked #18 of 421 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I spent a long weekend with my family in April 2014 at the Nyaman Villas Seminyak. We had the two bedroom villa, which had ample space for four people. I really liked the open plan kitchen and living room along with the pool area. When it comes to service, Nyaman is up there with the best. They even went to the trouble of printing out a newspaper from home for us, which I thought was a nice touch. Location is excellent and the villa is walking distance to restaurants and the main shopping area in Seminyak. They also arranged airport transfers and a driver when we organised a day trip to Ubud. I will be back to Nyaman, hopefully in the not so distant future!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Nyaman Villas

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Back again!!!! The villas are stunning as the 1st time I went there. The friends who came with me and stayed there for the first time were amazed. All the staffs I met few years ago, who attended the service other all my stays, are still working there and obviously happy to please their guests with efficient, fast and friendly service. Hard to find something to criticize. Hard to consider another place to stay in Bali…. Please, Nyaman villa, stay as you are!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The location is superb. Stayed here with a friend and our sons. The whole Villa experience is utterly out of this world. Service, pool, rooms,bathrooms, garden and bale everything was amazing! My only negative comment would be the food in-house (apart from breakfast - which is v. good - but not excellent - they prep some it it in the main kitchen) could improve.....I would come back again and again if I could afford it:-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Travelbug2607
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I went to Nyaman villas with 3 other couple of friends. The villa was amazing. It was clean and beautifully decorated. We loved the pool. Breakfast was simple but nice. The staff is very nice and helpful. It was pretty quite most of the time except for the rooster next door who woke us up early every morning. The only problem is that one of the bedroom is MUCH smaller and definitely not as good as the other ones. It isn't really fair when you share the price of the villa with friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We booked the 4 bedroom villa (which comes with a private pool). What a beautifully maintained villa. My brother and sister in law(being the newly weds, whose honeymoon we got invited to join) got the room upstairs. Their's was private room in the heart of Seminiyak.
The other 3 rooms were equally lovely and My! the bathrooms are definitely an experience. Absolutely loved the open air shower with all that greenery (I didn't mind the occasional lizard I spotted)
I cannot begin to imagine what goes into the upkeep of such a naturally wonderful place.
We were greeted by a very friendly butler, who checked us in, cooked our breakfast during our stay, assisted with a taxi booking for local use, got our wi fi checked when the service was down and offered a late check out as our flight back home was at 3pm.
The pool was cleaned every morning and all of us including my 15 month old son loved his morning and evening swim.
The fresh fragrance of the blooming frangipani flowers is so intoxicating!
We will be back!

Room Tip: If traveling in a group, the 4 bedroom villa is a fantastic choice!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Preejay
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is my first Trip Advisor review!
Nyaman Villas was the home to my family (17 people) and I for a week in Seminyak Bali.
Everyone definately felt the wow factor as soon as they stepped into the villas.
The real WoW factor for me was the attention to detail and the service. There were 18 staff total servicing the 6 villas and nothing was too much trouble.

Each room has its own ensuite and large wardrobe overlooking the private swimming pool.

Great Location, Great Villa,Great Staff.

See you again Nyaman.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The Villas throughout are are excellent quality. Gardens perfect. Very large pool our son was in it before the sun came up each day. We stayed in the 2 br villa. Excellent service from all staff. We worked out after a couple of days any other version of the 3 types of breakfast we wanted could be cooked also. We have a 3 year old and were a bit worried that there is no pool fence to ensure he didn't sneak out at night. This meant one of us slept with him. We could have locked his bedroom but chose not to. I think the set up is great for adults and older children .. just need to have a think what to do with sleeping for small children. Every day the staff chased us to get our breakfast order which we forgot, they helped us to book take away dinners delivered to our room, they were very helpful and friendly always. There are dvds players in each bedroom and plasma tvs. Having stayed in a similar villa in seminyak previously which had same quality, but also on site restaurant and spa the only suggestion to make to parents with small children is if this offers you additional convenience. While the walk ways to the busy streets full of restaurants are not far to go for adults its a much slower walk with a 3 year old. But we overall were very pleased and glad for the beautiful quality.

Room Tip: The friendly staff let us see a 3 bedroom villa with the upstairs room which was awesome, also the w...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family