“Dream Holiday!!”

Ranked #18 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Perth, Australia
“Dream Holiday!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I spent a week with my 5 girlfriends last week at Nyaman Villas and we had the time of our lives. We are 50 and fabulous and decided we would spoil ourselves by staying at Nyaman Villas !!
They looked after our every need and you could not fault their service. The location was amazing, with great restaurants and shops minutes away. I can't wait to take my husband and show him the other side of Bali we did not experience years ago :)

1 Thank Rosa B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Indonesian first
AUSTRALIA
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I spent a week with 5 of my girlfriends last week at Nyaman Villas. We are all in our 50's and decided to treat ourselves by booking the 4 bedroom and the adjoining 2 bedroom villas...giving us a huge bedroom,walk-in-robe and ensuite each. The service was faultless, beginning with the initial emails which were answered in minutes usually , the attention they lavish on their guests and all the wonderful little extra touches. They would provide a money changer at our request and then stay to ensure it all went smoothly and even an emergency dentist for a friend. The location was perfect..we could walk to some great restaurants and shopping in 5mins and they would organise a taxi for us when we needed to go further. I can't wait to return and have the wonderful holiday again!

Singapore
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I spent a long weekend with my family in April 2014 at the Nyaman Villas Seminyak. We had the two bedroom villa, which had ample space for four people. I really liked the open plan kitchen and living room along with the pool area. When it comes to service, Nyaman is up there with the best. They even went to the trouble of printing out a newspaper from home for us, which I thought was a nice touch. Location is excellent and the villa is walking distance to restaurants and the main shopping area in Seminyak. They also arranged airport transfers and a driver when we organised a day trip to Ubud. I will be back to Nyaman, hopefully in the not so distant future!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
French Riviera
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Back again!!!! The villas are stunning as the 1st time I went there. The friends who came with me and stayed there for the first time were amazed. All the staffs I met few years ago, who attended the service other all my stays, are still working there and obviously happy to please their guests with efficient, fast and friendly service. Hard to find something to criticize. Hard to consider another place to stay in Bali…. Please, Nyaman villa, stay as you are!

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The location is superb. Stayed here with a friend and our sons. The whole Villa experience is utterly out of this world. Service, pool, rooms,bathrooms, garden and bale everything was amazing! My only negative comment would be the food in-house (apart from breakfast - which is v. good - but not excellent - they prep some it it in the main kitchen) could improve.....I would come back again and again if I could afford it:-)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Travelbug2607
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I went to Nyaman villas with 3 other couple of friends. The villa was amazing. It was clean and beautifully decorated. We loved the pool. Breakfast was simple but nice. The staff is very nice and helpful. It was pretty quite most of the time except for the rooster next door who woke us up early every morning. The only problem is that one of the bedroom is MUCH smaller and definitely not as good as the other ones. It isn't really fair when you share the price of the villa with friends.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We booked the 4 bedroom villa (which comes with a private pool). What a beautifully maintained villa. My brother and sister in law(being the newly weds, whose honeymoon we got invited to join) got the room upstairs. Their's was private room in the heart of Seminiyak.
The other 3 rooms were equally lovely and My! the bathrooms are definitely an experience. Absolutely loved the open air shower with all that greenery (I didn't mind the occasional lizard I spotted)
I cannot begin to imagine what goes into the upkeep of such a naturally wonderful place.
We were greeted by a very friendly butler, who checked us in, cooked our breakfast during our stay, assisted with a taxi booking for local use, got our wi fi checked when the service was down and offered a late check out as our flight back home was at 3pm.
The pool was cleaned every morning and all of us including my 15 month old son loved his morning and evening swim.
The fresh fragrance of the blooming frangipani flowers is so intoxicating!
We will be back!

Room Tip: If traveling in a group, the 4 bedroom villa is a fantastic choice!