Nyaman Villas
The Club Villas(Seminyak)
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)
The Elysian(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom villaeat streetshort walkmoney changeramazing villaeach morningspent a weeklittle thingsamazing locationthe main streetvilla staffseminyak squareprivate poolbalimassagecomfortluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I came here with my family for the first time for two weeks. We took the four-bedroom house, an absolute dream!! I love the design of the villa, luxurious with an authentic Indonesian feel. Its very quiet, the villa is spacious, the berdoorms as well, and the beds are very comfortable. The staff cleans the house twice a day, once in the morning and at 6pm so its always impeccable. The staff is nice and friendly. Breakfast lovers wont be disappointed you can have anything you want: pancakes eggs & bacon, bread, fresh fruits.
I thoroughly enjoyed those two weeks and I would happily come again. I highly ecommend it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I spent a week with my 5 girlfriends last week at Nyaman Villas and we had the time of our lives. We are 50 and fabulous and decided we would spoil ourselves by staying at Nyaman Villas !!
They looked after our every need and you could not fault their service. The location was amazing, with great restaurants and shops minutes away. I can't wait to take my husband and show him the other side of Bali we did not experience years ago :)

1  Thank Rosa B
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I spent a week with 5 of my girlfriends last week at Nyaman Villas. We are all in our 50's and decided to treat ourselves by booking the 4 bedroom and the adjoining 2 bedroom villas...giving us a huge bedroom,walk-in-robe and ensuite each. The service was faultless, beginning with the initial emails which were answered in minutes usually , the attention they lavish on their guests and all the wonderful little extra touches. They would provide a money changer at our request and then stay to ensure it all went smoothly and even an emergency dentist for a friend. The location was perfect..we could walk to some great restaurants and shopping in 5mins and they would organise a taxi for us when we needed to go further. I can't wait to return and have the wonderful holiday again!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I spent a long weekend with my family in April 2014 at the Nyaman Villas Seminyak. We had the two bedroom villa, which had ample space for four people. I really liked the open plan kitchen and living room along with the pool area. When it comes to service, Nyaman is up there with the best. They even went to the trouble of printing out a newspaper from home for us, which I thought was a nice touch. Location is excellent and the villa is walking distance to restaurants and the main shopping area in Seminyak. They also arranged airport transfers and a driver when we organised a day trip to Ubud. I will be back to Nyaman, hopefully in the not so distant future!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Back again!!!! The villas are stunning as the 1st time I went there. The friends who came with me and stayed there for the first time were amazed. All the staffs I met few years ago, who attended the service other all my stays, are still working there and obviously happy to please their guests with efficient, fast and friendly service. Hard to find something to criticize. Hard to consider another place to stay in Bali…. Please, Nyaman villa, stay as you are!