My husband took a large group of clients to Bali for a golf holiday - 48 in total clients and partners. We all stayed at The Seminyak Beach Resort and Spa. The hotel is split into 2 sections - the main part of the hotel and another 3 floor acommodation, swim up pool, restaurant etc., on the other side of the road, Initially I was a bit disappointed that our group wasn't in the main part of the hotel. But then every afternoon at the end of golf when we had the whole pool, staff and swim bar to ourselves, we were really happy.
The rooms are fantastic, beautiful marble bathrooms, very modern with everything you could possibly want.
Staff just so friendly, lovely smiles and very quite and helpful with any request.
Loved the hotel and would consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali