This hotel is Fab, we stayed here for a week while attending a friends wedding. We stayed with friends so we were on the same level just a few doors down. We booked the beach wing which was beautiful, not sure if we got an upgrade but the Spa bath was amazing. You get two TVs, couch, big King Size bed.
It was fab, we had a great view and will definately be back. Would recommend to anyone.
Pool was lovely to relax by, it had great service for towels and food, its so handy having the beach there as the guys were able to surf and we were relaxing by the pool. We could still see them while they were surfing.
Breakfast in the morning was gorgeous, loafs of options to choose from.
Will be back soon we hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelbag, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali