My Husband and I had not been to Bali for 20 years and decided to treat ourselves to a 5star hotel.The Hotel and its facilities were wonderful. We chose a ocean view room. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful always smiling and courteous. The only problem we had was trying to decide what to have for breakfast each day. Fabulous choices and real coffee!! Only a short taxi ride/walk to good restaurants and shopping. Enjoyed the sunset, free cocktails and nibbles at the pool bar cocktail party. Loved the baby Turtle release race on the beach. Gorgeous infinity pool over looking the quiet Seminyak beach. Over all a lovely place to stay away from the madness of the streets. Would definitely recommend staying here for that romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelbag, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali