I stayed in a beach room for five days at the end of July. It was such a lovely hotel and I will be back again and again, in fact it was the best hotel in Bali I have stayed at. The hotel had a lovely Balinese feel and the staff were just so friendly and inviting. I couldn't speak more highly of the staff. The only problem I had was trying to figure out what I wanted for breakfast, there was so much choice and the food was very good. Great location, very close to Ku De Ta, The W, Sarong and the main shopping streets in Seminyak. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali