The moment we arrived at the hotel the friendly staff, well dressed in traditional purple attire welcomed us with flower garlands and a refreshing herbal Iced tea, in a Balinese style. Since we arrived directly from the airport, it was around 11 ish in the morning and we were told that it would take some 10 mins to get our room ready. Normal check in time is at 2 PM. Once we entered our room all our tiredness of a long flight from India, seemed to vanish in one go. The room was designed for optimal comfort, reflected the warmth of the island and its people. A stylish décor, hardwood floors, an earthy color palette and decorative pieces inspired by Bali's artistic heritage.
The Balcony with chic sitting had the Ocean view and was a cheery on the cake. Instantly, I started imagining myself sitting there with my husband for a romantic sunset. Little did i know what else was in store for me. The Infinity Pool with ultimately clear water and awesome view of the Indian Ocean was what we could least expect. The Pool ended just at the beach. The Beach was exceptionally clean. We sat in one of the shacks on the beach and enjoyed the sunset sipping Coconut water from a full sized fruit. Unbeatable...
Upon inquiring with one of the hotel staffs,(he called himself Shah Rukh Khan), he told us about great places in and around Bali. The Close proximity to one of the very famous Beach side restaurant and club - Ku de Ta was an added privilege. Potato Head, Ku de ta, etc. were all walking distance from the hotel. And the best part was that you need not have to step out of the hotel to visit these places. Its connected by the beach itself.
We got a 30 min complimentary facial each,in the beautifully constructed spa. We stayed here for two nights. And I have to admit that the experience was priceless.
The only setback of the hotel was food. They didnt quite have many options for vegetarians who even don't take eggs. Even the breads in the breakfast had eggs in it. So we would only have fruits and freshly squeezed juices. The second day however we made a request at the reception about our dietary habit. They prepared a vegetarian rice specially for us for breakfast. So it is advisable to mention your food preference at the time of check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali