Wonderful experience. I only booked the morning of my arrival, after not being happy at other villa accommodation. On my arrival I was upgraded from beach wing to beach jacuzzi suite due to late booking and no availability in beach wing room. The room was beautiful, with a balcony, 2 large screen tv's, comfy bed and lots more. Did not eat in the Restaurant, but did order several meals - room service, which were great. The infinity pool is lovely overlooking the beach. Easy walking to main Eat street, Ku De Ta next door, La Luciola, 3 doors up and Bodyworks Spa a short walk.
Staff were wonderful. Would not hesitate in recommending the Seminyak Beach & Spa Resort. My Stay there was the highlight of my holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TravelUp and Prestigia so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali