Next to Ku De Ta, this beach resort is a great location for relaxing in 'Yak. Most rooms don't have a view of the sea, but the rooms are fairly plush and have a fun glass wall to the bathroom. Watch out you don't get put in the annex at the back - you'd have to cross a busy road to get to the beachside infinity pool, and that just ain't classy in your bikini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali