“Much Recommend.”

The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #29 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Oh such nice. Much wow. So Ocean. So Beach. Amaze.

Very good hotel - infinity pool is gorgeous and it´s right by the beach. Staff was more than helpful and friendly. Area around the hotel however does not have too much to offer except for clothing stores.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maha1987
TheSeminyak, The Management at The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Maha1987,

Delighted to hear of your compliments and trust that you had enjoyed the services and facilities available at the resort.

We hope that your memorable memories will bring you back to our resort, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at reservation@theseminyak.com for further assistance.

The Seminyak Beach Resort and Spa Management

Write a ReviewReviews (2,198)

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed for 9 nights and although the resort was a lovely place, with good food, lovely helpful staff and our room (beach wing) was beautiful, I was totally disappointed with the state of the beach (rubbish). I did not set foot on the sand and would not swim in the water. Maybe the staff need to clean the beach early morning before guests went for a walk, but it was the sewerage which totally put me off. Maybe I have been spoilt with the lovely clean blue beaches of FIJI.
Overall I will not be returning to Bali but will still recommend this resort. My husband and I decided that we must be the minority that did not enjoy Bali at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lidia S,

Thank you for taking your time to share us your experience on your recent stay with us and we greatly appreciated your positive comments about the resort.

I would like to apologise for falling short of your expectations in relate with beach cleaning and will inform our team of your feedback to ensure better experience for our guests.

Despite your disappointment about the beach, we thank you for your generosity to keep recommending our resort.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here for two weeks, and could not have enjoyed our stay more. Living in the garden wing was not a problem, and the room was large and had gorgeous decor. Breakfast was really good, with a wide selection of hot and cold alternatives. We loved the infinity pool, and the gazebos in the garden. The beach in front of the hotel was kept clean, and the surf there was decent for beginners according to my partner. Service by the pool and at breakfast was good, and we loved the towel animal/flowers/sweets housekeeping left for us.

I have to say that the staff is wonderful. When I became ill and needed a doctor they were really sweet and caring, asking me if I needed anything etc. They were generally really helpful with everything, and always friendly.

The worst bit about this wonderful resort was actually leaving it, so if we ever come back to Bali, there is no doubt we will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank helena_sg

Dear helena_sg,

We absolutely love your review and thank you for taking your time to share it here at TripAdvisor.

Delighted to read that you had such a enjoyable experience with us, and glad that our team took a good care of you when you were sick.

We look forward to welcome you back to our resort the next time you return to Bali, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at reservation@theseminyak.com for further assistance.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The resort is strategically located, close to shopping area and a wide variety of eating places and taxis are easy to find. Members of staff are very professional and once you get there, one could easily feel at home. The infinity pool is so amazing, loved it and one could take romatic walks by the beach and the resort has got so many lovely activities and beautiful scenes, never a dull moment. Loved the aqua bar as well.

I would definately recommend and come back again.

Regards,

Olivia

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Olivia S

Dear Olivia,

We really appreciate your generous review regarding your recent stay with us.

We are glad to learn that you enjoy your stay with us and we really appreciate your nice feedback in regards with our service and facilities.

We do hope that this beautiful memory will bring you back to our resort in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at reservation@theseminyak.com for further assistance.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was very disappointed in this hotel. I was not allowed to charge food and drinks to my room, until I asked to speak to the manager. The beach front was littered with garbage which undervalued the hotel's beauty, and some of the staff were rude at times. They also tried to jip me by a day by making my check out date a day earlier than what I had pre-paid for. Thankfully, I had printed and brought my hotel voucher with me. Otherwise, I would have had to pay for an extra night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Pareza K
TheSeminyak, General Manager at The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Pareza K,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share us your review here on TripAdvisor.

I regret to learn that we have disappointed you on your recent stay, therefore I personally did the investigation towards your unsatisfactory comments.

I would like to clarify that there was no amendment made after your arrival, the booking has been prepaid for total 5 nights from 29 January until 3 February. So if you could provide me further detail concerning your statement that we were trying to make your departure date one day earlier, it will be highly appreciated.

As part of the check in policies, a guarantee for incidental charges is required to have an access to charge your consumption to your room, otherwise it needs to be settle directly at the outlet (cash basis).

Thank you for sharing your comments and I do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,
Sebastien Marteau

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Excellent location, walking distance to central seminyak dining and shopping spots. Very much enjoyed the infinite pool and loved the strong sea wind. Hotel staff were professional and always smiling and enthusiastic in providing services and help. Would like to come back again for the next trip. Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Gioia_0913
TheSeminyak, The Management at The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Gioia_0913,

Thank you very much for this lovely review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear of your compliments and trust that you had enjoyed the services and facilities available at the resort.

We certainly look forward to having you with us again the next time your travels take you back to Bali. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at reservation@theseminyak.com for special repeater deal.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I would say that after checking in , you might just forget about going out elsewhere. the hotel situated along the busy Seminyak area though, Room is big enough to accomodate 3 ,the infinite pool was great except for is small in size. surrounded by the beautiful beach, I especially enjoyed the morning walk along the beach before breakfast, Staffs are friendly & attentive, Tried the spa (facial) which was great & relaxing atsmosphere , The only negative part for me would be the breakfast spread which are still rooms to improve though they are trying their best, serving more local delight might be a good idea than not so authentic western
style.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear cottonslinens,

Thank you for sharing this raving review of your stay with us.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation of our Hotel and are thrilled to hear that you and your family had enjoyed some great experiences during your stay.

Your valuable feedback is really appreciated, we will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvement and rectification to ensure that we maintain a high quality of service to all of our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and looking forward to welcome you back to our resort.