This is a beautiful hotel, with a breathtaking location on the beach. We stayed here for 3 days at the end of February. We arrived in Bali around 8pm and the hotel driver was waiting to pick us up. Even with the later arrival, the hotel staff was so gracious and friendly. We were offered an upgraded room (a suite with a private jacuzzi) for an extra $70 US per night and it was SO worth it. Our room was gorgeous. The view of the beach and hotel grounds was great, and the private jacuzzi was awesome. Only caveat - it took FOREVER to fill up the in-room jacuzzi, like 2 hours. Definitely need better water flow or something.
But I digress, the room was gorgeous. The breakfast at the hotel each morning was delicious, and in a great setting. The hotel grounds were beautiful and the pool are is amazing. The value for this hotel is excellent!
We opted to dine at the Balinese Buffet held on the hotel grounds, complete with Balinese food and Balinese dancing. The dancing was excellent, the food -- eh... I'm not a fan of traditional Balinese cuisine, but the suckling pig was awesome.
Overall, the hotel is a gorgeous resort with all of the amenities that one could hope for. The staff is so friendly and attentive. The spa is great and the overall experience was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TravelUp and Travelbag so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali