My first time to Bali. Stayed at this Resort with some girlfriends. 100m from Ku De Ta, and a stones throw from La Lucciola and Potato Head. Walking distance to small market and Seminyak Square. Great location.
Rooms were beautifully appointed. We had booked the Garden Wing (adjacent building over the road), and whilst it was just as lovely and had a small reception are and 24 hour security, we did feel a bit isolated from the main hotel. After 2 nights we were able to upgrade to the main hotel. Pool area was lovely and relaxing, especially the infinity pool overlooking the beach. Just amazing for watching the sunset. Poolside snacks were a bit average. Breakfast was ok, but have had better. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali