Now unfortunately for this place we stayed 6 nights at the komoneka rasa sayang in Ubud, that is to say when you arrive at that place after every outing they said "welcome home" and meant it, type of service. This place really needs to send it's staff through that place as the service and quality is hard to describe. Rotate some staff I say!
Here we are at The Seminyak for 7 more days. It has beautiful pools and grounds. Gorgeous. Yes the beach has hawkers that ruin your infinity pool jive... But you can tell them firmly no and you're also welcome to ignore them.. Ie harden up it's not the end of the world. Who thinks direct onto public beach in a country like this would not have beach sellers? uh.
Room is really nice and of course breakfast has a massive selection. Plus a couple if chef's who do some cooking.
The problems are in the little things; no consistent setting of the room after service or for turn down. Half empty or non existent toiletries and towels. Inattentive staff; if you're anywhere front reception don't make guests feel like they are interrupting the Facebook chat or photo share review. Do that out back.
It's almost like the 5th star hasn't been earned except around appearances, as this is truly a great looking resort.
Oddly enough, the security guards who assist with traffic crossing out front are exactly the level of job responsibilities-outcomes that inside need lol. Great guys.
Few more days to go, so providing we don't have to chase missing things anymore, it may get better?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali