If you want a real holiday away from everything this is the place. Soooooo quiet hard to believe it is booked out when there doesn't seem to be too many people around.....except when you are trying to get a sun bed by the infinity pool . We upgraded to beachside after reading Trip Advisor. thanks !best $200 US we spent. All staff very friendly and accommodating. bring your own mugs if you like a mug of coffee and not a thimble. A couple of concerns that were addressed immediately like DVD not working. Very short walk into eating precinct. Directly next door to Ku De Ta and a lovely stroll along the beach to Potato Head.
Will definitely be coming again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali