“Great service at a great price”
Review of Spa Bali Seminyak

Spa Bali Seminyak
Ranked #9 of 119 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali provides a complete array of massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs as well as complete hair salon services. Our massage collection includes Ayurveda treatments, Chocolate Dreams massage and reflexology treatments as well as our signature Spa Bali Massage! Our nail salon features international standard acrylic and shellac treatments using OPI and CND products. We also offer complete wedding hair and make-up services.
Perth, Australia
“Great service at a great price”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My partner and I went on our last day in bali to have a hot stone couples massage, the spa was very well presented and clean. The staff were very polite and professional and always consulted us if the pressure and heat were okay. I also had my manicure with shellac done afterwards. The care and amount of professionalism shown by the staff was immaculate. The only small criticism (and this is just personal preference) is that I am used to getting my shellac applied at home for a similar cost with a fast application and lots more color choice and nail art choice. I think that perhaps shellac is a new thing to bali as a lot of spas in the mid range I approached did not yet have it available and perhaps explains why the lack of huge color choice and nail art. I think the pace was good for holiday mode and if you're not in hurry. Other than that great place that is a little more classy without a huge price tag with individual treatment rooms and not just the cheap curtained bali massage place style. Definitely would recommend :) worth paying the little extra to feel like you really have had a treat.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles
“Excellent experience and very cost efficient for a girl from the expensive USA”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The staff was very accommodating, respectful and kind. My chocolate massage and body scrub were great and a super different experience. The massage therapist was very kind and friendly. I could never have got this same 2 1/2 hour specialty massage in the USA for such a cheap price. Loved it!

Visited October 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pamper Time”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I love that these girls remember you everytime you got back no matter how long since your last visit. They have every service you can think of for great prices plus it is clean and hygienic with beautiful relaxing surrounds.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank BP1909
Narara
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Lovely, friendly service”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This spa is a little pricier than others in the area but the service and facilities are great. Clean with individual treatment rooms. My daughter had a manicure and i had a head and neck massage. It is a very relaxing and wonderful experience.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank NararaToni
Netherlands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Decent, mid-range spa”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I found this spa on my last visit to Bali in late 2011 and found it to be satisfactory. Decided to try their services again when I was back in Bali earlier this year. This is a pretty decent spa from a price-quality perspective. Mid-range, I would say. It is fairly clean and modern, with individual and couple's massage rooms. There are also lockers for guests to keep their valuables. Staff are also friendly. For this trip, I had a mani, pedi and cream bath for hair. My cream bath for hair was okay-ish, nothing to complain about but not as relaxing as I would've liked it to be. I believe that under normal circumstances, my mani and pedi would've been good but I made the mistake of booking the last appointment for the day and in their rush to close shop and go home, my mani and pedi were rather rushed and I was gently urshered out of the shop without my nails being sufficiently dry. As such, my mani and pedi were ruined before I even reached my hotel. Overall, if I can't find any better alternative, I may still return to this spa but my advice is to reserve in advance and definitely don't take the last slot of the day.

Visited February 2013