“Wonderful experience.”

Spa Bali Seminyak
Ranked #22 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali provides a complete array of massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs as well as complete hair salon services. Our massage collection includes Ayurveda treatments, Chocolate Dreams massage and reflexology treatments as well as our signature Spa Bali Massage! Our nail salon features international standard acrylic and shellac treatments using OPI and CND products. We also offer complete wedding hair and make-up services.
Reviewed 7 March 2014

On my holiday I visited the spa for reflexology, waxing, a manicure and pedicure. I also had my hair washed and blow dried. The spa is excellent. The atmosphere was relaxing ,and the quality of the treatments was great. Overall great service.

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"great massage"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Read the reviews and had been told that the hairdresser was awesome. I needed my hairdyed and styled (cut). My husband and I walked in off the street. The spa ladies were rushed off their feet - but the "world class" hairdresser was sitting in the salon playing on his phone.
After we were ushed in to ask about the cost of the treatments we wanted. Cut, colour and styled. He quoted me $805kRupiah. I thought that this was a good price considering I do not have joe standard hair (its frizzy and has a mind of this own). When I sat down, he didnt make small talk - I can only assume that this is because of the language barrier. But when he did consult i could only choose from 2 colours... Brown or Brown... my hair had obvious greys. After 10 mins of speaking to the girls out in the wash area he returned with the dye and started on his way - he didnt say anything - didnt even smile at me! I felt like I had made the worst decision ever to come here - but it was too late to turn back.
I should mention my husband had a foot massage and pedicure (I made him) and he was happy with that - no complaints their.
The dye setting took about 30 mins of mind nimbing silence.... until I stumbled across his photos with the Miss World contestants... then he spoke to me. He had missed a few spots and then tried to wipe all of the excess off my face and ears - this meant that some of the dye that we had just put on was wiped away. I asked how long the treatment was going to take as my husband wanted to go and do some shopping and then return to pick me up - 1.5hours he said... He then pinned my hair up and said Ill be back in 30 mins.... he didnt come back for nearly 50mins by that stage my head was starting to hurt....The girls in the spa came in and used the brushes to comb their hair - and then chucked them back in his kit.... that was a bit gross. When I was at the basin - the water was freezing cold and he was getting water all over me.... he was very rough - and still no words until he was done and he said "up". After putting a comb to my hair he trimmed about 3cms off... he did show me but didnt say thing - I asked for more alot more and he ignored me.
I noticed once the hair was dry that he had missed a massive patch was orange... HOW!!!. and there was no style, he blow dried it and that was it I was left looking like a fur ball. I felt worse than when I walked him.
The girls at the desk asked how it was - and I said I wasnt happy - they didnt care. I walked out with my affro in a hair tie and nearly in tears.

5  Thank kezzabingo
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My husband and I had a very good experience at Spa Bali. In our short 3 days stay, we visited the spa twice! This spa have 2 branches. We went to the new Spa Bali Drupadi. The spa was very clean and nicely furnished. It was extremely quiet for a highly rated place with reasonable pricing! I was hesitant initially but was bought over by their good services.

First thing to note , this spa does not have a website - you need to make appointments by emailing spabali@biz.net.id . Response by email is extremely fast! I emailed the night before and managed to set appointment for the next day!

This spa also offers free pick up of customers. On both days,the spa arranged for a taxi to pick us up as their car had issues. I felt that it was a very thoughtful arrangement!

Pricewise, it was very affordable. Maybe because they are running 30% off promotion. I did the body scrub (130,000 rupiah) and felt sparkling clean after that! My skin became really soft and smooth. My husband did the hot stone massage (130,000) and found it relaxing. We also came back for facial (130,000 rupiah) the next day. On top of that I also had manicure (84000 rupiah) - they have a good range of nail polish from O.P.I , China Glaze etc. I also had hair spa (140,000 rupiah), which they used Loriel products.

The girls who did the services for us seem pretty experienced. They made sure that we are comfortable before they start. I also like the fact that the spa provide lockers to store our belongings when we enjoy the treatments. Be sure to try their ginger tea - it is spicy but very flavorful!

Hope to go back again soon!!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Came her twice while staying a short walk away in Seminyak. Had a 90 minute Balinese massage once and a body scrub once. My mom had a 1hr pedicure once, and my sister also had a massage. For US standards, this place is extremely cheap (probably mid-range for Bali standards) and it's a very nice, clean, and serene spa. They have small lockers for your belongings, give complimentary mineral water, and have private/couple rooms. I wish I had more time to do other spa treatments or to try one of their packages, but there was just so much more to see and do while staying in Seminyak. Definitely email them to take a look at the spa menu and book in advance. The people working there are very professional and friendly.