We stayed in a villa for 3 nights last May. It was good, but overpriced. The villa was lovely, with a great private pool. However, the layout is awkward and the outdoor bathroom floor is very slippery. The food, service, and attention to detail in other areas were adequate. It's not near the beach. I agree with others, it's a great place to honeymoon, or relax, swim and read a book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ziva a Boutique Villa located at part of heart side Seminyak area which it favourable, Modern and minimalist building concept designed to get relaxing and enjoyable of customer during stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa. Green tropical garden providing large swimming pool at each villa will make it enjoyable and ambiances staying of guest. 10 minutes walking distance to the Petitenget beach, 5 minutes walking distance to restaurant and night life area will make it easy to get your activity during you are at Ziva. 6 units one bedroom pool villa and 1 unit three bedroom pool villa supported by villa's facility which able supported of your communication and activity in villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ziva Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ziva Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ziva Villas Bali/Seminyak