“Great service”

Ranked #70 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Perth, Australia
“Great service”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Couldn't really fault this Villa.
Driver was at the airport waiting our arrival and they even dropped us of at our next location.
Bed was comfy. The breakfast which was cooked in the villa was Yum. Staff where so friendly and kept the ice buckets flowing for my drinks by the great pool and sun lounges.
Wifi was spot on. Best I have had in many travels to Bali.
Only thing I could pick is there's not a door on the toilet which wasn't really a problems but hey I like toilet doors.
Location was spot on right near Ultimo's and Seminyak Square. Perfect
Will definitely be going back again.
Thanks to all the Staff at Ziva for your Hospitality

Room Tip: We stayed and the 1st Villa near reception as this was the first Villa which had been refurbished. N...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jackie H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I would just like to write a review although i didnt get to stay at Ziva, I booked in for a 4 day stay with Ziva boutique with only 24hrs notice online & when i arrived @ Ziva unfortunately my 1 bedroom pool villa was not ready yet! I was not too dissapointed because i was just so excited to be in Bali for the first time, The Manager of the property advised me that they had been trying to contact me due to the issue but were not in any luck (I was on the plane lol) They ended up booking me into another 5 star private pool villa with all the same perks & even had me driven there by the private driver, I was so amazed by the customer service & hopefully one day will get to come back again and actually get to stay!! by the looks of it the Ziva Villas were gorgeous & very unique!! Thank you Ziva!! My stay at the other villa was just as magical and I enjoyed every minute of our stay!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Jeanneniblett .
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I'm staying in a one bedroom villa (#3) with friends on a hens party weekend now. Very lovely villa and would come back. The only problem is we requested for an extra bed, paying US$55 per night and it turned to be just the 2 big leg stools being pushed against the sofa to form a "bed". Feel very cheated, hope the management will look into this...

• Stayed June 2014
zivavilla, General Manager at Ziva Villas, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Rayofsin,

We would like to thank for your comment and we do really apologized your feel about the sofa bed/extra bed you have mentioned.
We would like to explaining that we do set up the Sofa bed instead of extra bed in the room due limited space we have inside and try to do more and accommodate guest required.
On this month we do adjust and refurbishing all of furniture and interior inside of villa upgrading the atmosphere and ambiances during of stay at Ziva a Boutique villa including the sofa can be set up become the extra bed which it will be more convenience that previous.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Ziva a Boutique Villa.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights in a 1 bedroom pool villa at Ziva for our honeymoon. It's in a great location, staff are lovely and the villas pool is huge! The only issue we had was the villa next door was being renovated (so was a little noisy) which we weren't told about until after we paid in full at check in. Was a little disappointed as they knew it was our honeymoon so pre advice of this would've been nice. But all in all nice villa complex.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr/s Lauren,

Thanks for your kind response and comment about Ziva a Boutique Villa and we do apologized that noisy happen during you were staying with us, which we have renovated project progress upgrade of room's ambiance and furniture interior refurbishment progressing which will finish on this month. The refurbishment furniture and an interior project we do to get more conveniences of guest stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa especially the honeymooners.

We are pleased to welcoming you for next visit to Bali and pleased accommodating you at Ziva a Boutique Villa with newly ambiance and conveniences of stay.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Enjoyed my stay at Ziva but was especially wowed by the personal endeavor to go the extra mile by the front desk butler Agung who had made my stay a great experience. I arrived on a late flight, checking in almost midnight absolutely famished. Kitchen was closed but upon learning my predicament, Agung drove me into the city at 2am combing the streets for a restaurant still open, and finally introduced an eatery that only the locals go. Through my stay he also made great recommendations, lent me his own motorcycle and gave lessons and tips on improving safety on the road as a tourist rider. The villa was spacious, with a great private pool and a kitchen where a chef comes in to make your breakfast fresh each morning. An excellent retreat.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Pambellaa
Dear Mr/s. Pambella,

Firstly I would like to thank for your kind comment regarding of our villa's and staff services offer to you during of your staying with us. We do renovated of room ambiance and furniture interior starting on last month and it will be finished on this month.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at Ziva a Boutique Villa for the next visit to Bali and pleased to accommodating you at Ziva a Boutique Villa to get more memorable stay with us.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed at Ziva for our 20 year Anniversary, we arrived at the Villa and were greated by friendly staff. We arrived in the Villa and everything looked lovely it was clean and very modern. My only negatives are that the Villa is a bit tired and could do with a bit of any upgrade. Water was leaking from the base of the toilet, lighting in the outdoor bathroom at night was insufficient to put on make-up, the deck by the pool had some loose boards. Breakfast was nice and staff were very helpful and efficient. I expected this Villa for the cost to be really high end but I think it could do with a it of renovations. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank alisonl_10
zivavilla, General Manager at Ziva Villas, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear valued Guest,

We would like to thank for your comment and advise regarding of your experience stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa. at this year we do and action refurbish and change of furniture progress become high end standard and do renovate and repaint all of quality of wall become new.

We do renovated and change the atmosphere and ambiance inside of villa more convenience and relaxing.

We look forward to welcoming you at Ziva a Boutique Villa for next visit and travel.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed for 8 days just prior to Easter 2014. We came across these villas via a coupon deal - I was rather nervous about what we might get.

We were pleasantly impressed. Owe are "foodies" and enjoy the many quality restaurants Bali has to offer. The location of ziva villas was excellent - most restaurants being close by.

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Breakfast, served in our villa each morning, was filling and started our days off well. Pool/villa were kept clean.

We would certainly stay again - not sure it would be value for money if paying the full rate but if you can find a deal - highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Froufrou64
Dear valued Guest,

We would like to thank for your kind choosing and accomodation stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa.
your kind of comment, suggestion and advise highly appreciated to be part of our motivate can be giving more of services and product quality to our customer who stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for returning stay and we look forward to welcoming you again at Ziva a Boutique Villa