“Magic time”

Ranked #60 of 146 Hotels in Seminyak
Mannheim, Germany
“Magic time”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

On february my husband and i had the chance to visited Bali. We stayed at one of this beautiful villas. It was a perfect paradise to rest and enjoyed an awesome experience. Beautiful decoration, amazing service, delicious food and the feeling of a familiar and personalized hotel. It is a place worth to stay and discover. I will definatly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
GmKISS, Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Dear Nossam,

Thank you. It's very nice comment in overall about us . It 's a pleasure to be able to provided you with the best service we had and in well manner. especially when you just want to come as a couple. You wanted all just for you both. Glad you enjoyed all the moment as you wanted.

take care for both you and look forward to see you both soon in Bali.

warm regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We stayed there with friends to explore Bali and stayed there for 5 days. We all are really happy. Villa was spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly. They helped us to arrange transportation and prepared cold water and towel in the car. We really feel like at home there.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
GmKISS, Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Dear Kylan,

Thank you for the lovely comment about us, and stayed with us for the whole 5 days . Glad to hear you are found your second home :). We do really hope to see you comeback next time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need our help to arrange your holiday package and benefit for your return.

warm regards
Mannheim, Germany
Reviewed 9 March 2013

My husband and I wanted to escape from the cold winter in Germany to a warm country. So glad we booked at Kiss Bali. It was a real treat for us. We stayed in the Villa Impian Suite for 6 days. Who would think that you could have a private swimming pool just outside your bedroom door?? The staff gave excellent service. It made our holiday memorable, hope to return again!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
GmKISS, Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Hi Linda,

Hope you are well. We really appreciate your amazing comment in overall about our Facilities and Services . Thank you indeed on behalf of our staff.
Please keep in mind that you always welcome to return to KISS BALI at anytime . For sure, We will surprise you with another level of experience and benefit just for you ! try us.. :) we love to have another KISS family member around again.

Take care and hopefully to see soon in your next holiday in Bali.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

The website is one thing and the actual Villas are completely another.

It's tired, dirty and worn. Certainly not 5 star or worth the money. Breakfast options are minimal too, pool was dirty, entrance unwelcoming.

With so many alternatives I'd look anywhere else.

Disappointing.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Tooraweena
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, 18 November 2012
Dear Madam,

I thank you for your review and feed back on our villa in overall . We are appologize on behalf of KISS knowing that you didn't enjoy your stay in KISS. We will over look into your advice more deep and will provide necessary adjustment and services to fill any of the missing part.

More than welcome to write to me directly for anything you might think that necessary for us to improve.

Warm regards
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Reviewed 24 September 2012

we stayed at Kiss Bali for our honeymoon, it was an awesome experience, we could never forget that, still we miss Kiss Villa so much...... the service was excellentand it is a perfect place to enjoy the privacy and the pool was amazing.......just loved it... spa services were also very nice...

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SwarnaSharma
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, 27 September 2012
Dear Swarnasharma,

Great to hear you enjoyed your honeymoon in KISS and all went as your expectation. Thank you for your beautiful comment about our services and the villa it self. We off course very happy to have you in our villa and hopefully will see you comeback in near future to explore more of Kiss can offer.

Do not hesitate to contact us for your next trip arrangement.

Warm regards from all of us in KISS

Byron Bay, Australia
Reviewed 22 September 2012

One of my absolute favourite Villas in Bali...and over the last 2 years I've stayed at Kiss a few times times now, my last visit being Nov 2011. I can't speak more highly of the service, the staff are wonderful and so attentive. The location is great, a short walk to the shopping, eateries and night spots on Jl Petitinget in Seminyak. Kiss have fantastic wifi - my skype videos were perfectly smooth, (unlike the choppy reception which can be a problem in Bali). During my last stay I was happy to see they had extended their in-house menu to include a full wine list. Breakfast is served in villa every day and I was delighted when the butlers surprised me with a fabulous chocolate cake and a bottle of wine for Christmas. If you're after somewhere a little more unique, you'll appreciate the chic 70's architecture with a japanese twist. Management were kind enough to show me all the villas which all have their own pool and fabulous indoor / outdoor living zones. So lovely there were some days I never left the villa.

I've stayed in 3 of the Kiss villas now:

Villa Impian - this is the 1 brm I would highly recommend this for couples although I was happy staying there solo. The bathroom is open air, so you're out there amongst the fauna & flora, however there is also a mirrored vanity inside behind the bed. The mood lighting throughout the villa at night is fabulous...!!

Villa 5 Siendah is a pavillion style 2 bedroom set up. Both bedrooms are very private as they are separated by an undercover breezeway. So when I stayed here they simply locked the door to one of the bedrooms. Both bedrooms feature a curtained off dressing area with wardrobe and vanity as well as open air ensuites. The pool & spa is in the middle of the villa and separates the sleeping pavilions and split level living zone (which is all open air). If you have really little kids just be mindful of the split zone living area as there are no hand rails. There is also a separate tv / media room above the kitchen.

Villa Cium is the only 3 bedroom at Kiss. It's situated next to reception at the front of the resort...with all the other villas being at the rear. I stayed at Cium on 2 occasions when they were fully booked up in the 1 brms. The villa features 2 bedrooms on the ground level and the master is upstairs. All have their own ensuites. My pick of the bedrooms was the one that was directly connected to the living area overlooking the very large pool and spa. And staying on my own I liked being connected to the living zone. The large open air living and kitchen make this ideal for 3 couples, or a group of friends. The bedrooms are all very separate which is great privacy for couples. If you have little ones then keep in mind their bedroom will be out of earshot.

I would highly recommend Kiss, it's more what I call unique gem with it's own boutique style, uber chic yet super relaxed. Offering a personable service, relaxing, private oasis. A special thanks to Ericht and his wonderful staff who have looked after me so well...you know I'll be back for sure..:)

Room Tip: For couples: Villa Impian is the ultimate romantic oasis for 2. If you're stuck deciding between...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Georgie D
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, 24 September 2012
Hi Georgie,

Not much we can say unless thank you so much for your lovely comment and really appreciate for keep trusting us as your holiday escape in Bali . We will do our best to keep you as comfort as you feel in a luxury home with all the never ending services.

We all here looking forward to see you soon in KISS BALI and please do not hesitate to let us know what you need for your next relaxing experience with us.

With kind regards from sunny Bali in September

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed in Villa #2 and had such an amazing stay at Kiss Bali Villas!! When we walked in our Villa looked even better than it did in the pictures on their website! The excellent staff were so professional, friendly and so helpful and they have set the bar extremely high for anywhere else we go now!! We HIGHLY recommend Kiss Bali Villas to everyone and cant wait to get back there!! Thank you again to all the staff!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, 13 September 2012
Dear Kay,

Thank you for your great comment about us in overall, it a pleasure to hear hear you enjoyed KISS BALI . Your appreciation to us mean a lot to us. it's absolutely will keep us motivated at all time, always aware to maintain our best service to all of our future guest. thank you again for experienced KISS BALI .

We are look forward to welcoming you again soon in KISS BALI, and you are welcome to contact me directly if you need my help to arrange your future holiday stay with us.

With kind regards