“5 Star Service”
Review of Kiss Bali

Kiss Bali
Ranked #61 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was our first visit to Bali and the holiday in its entirety was amazing, in no small part, to the service and lodgings offered by the staff of Kiss.

I travelled over with another couple and my girlfriend and we stayed in a two bedroom villa. The villa was amazing, the pool spectacular and the spa even more amazing.

We were greeted so very warmly and had welcome drinks waiting for us. The staff there are beyond reproach in servicing their customers needs; all questions answered, sound advice was always on tap and some fantastic recommendations.

We decided on one of our final nights to have a nice dinner and the staff found our first restaurant pick was booked out, we asked for another recommendation and the concierge pulled some strings to get us a spectacular beach side table at a superb restaurant.

I cannot recommend these villas enough and I have raved about our experiences in Bali to the point that several of my friends wish to travel with us next year when we return, and we will of cours be staying at Kiss Bali again.

Loved it and big thanks to the team at Kiss for making our holiday so memorable!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Garth K
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Hi Garth,

What a lovely review in overall about us. on behalf of all of our staff in KISS BALI. I thank you for these compliments. indeed. My staff will be very happy to know They have been doing a wonderful job in providing a great service for your group . Thank you very much for recommending us to your friends . We do hope we can always keep up our service perfectly at all the time and be able to provide you with even better treatment on your return to KISS BALI.

Warn regards

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Kiss Bali was exceptional. We has a one bedroom Villa and it was bigger and better than our expectations, absolutely stunning! The service was incredible, they could not do enough for us, organising all of our trips, motorcycle hire, giving restaurant recommendations and dropping us of to where we wanted to go. All this without feeling smothered as they would also give us plenty of privacy and call us 10 mins before they were visiting the villa. The bed was super comfy and the breakfast was delish. Can't go wrong. We will be back for our honeymoon :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SalManly

Hi Sal,

Thank you for the great review about KISS BALI . I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our Honeymoon Villa with all it's facilities and service provided. We are also very pleased to hear that you are planning to visit Bali in the future, Look forward to welcoming you with another wonderful surprise in KISS BALI.

Warm regards

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We spent our sabbatical in Bali and choosed the Kiss Bali as our place to live around Seminyak. From the beginning we were served like kings and the staff was extremly friendly with the whole family.
The Villa was very generous with a very nice pool. We also enjoyed the uncomplicated free of charge driver service around Seminyak .
We looking forward to visit Bali again and for sure we will stay again in the Kiss Bali.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Walter,

I hope you are well and also the family. I thank you for the lovely review for my team . I am very happy to know that our team were able to delivered the service well as you were expected. We will ensure you will be still enjoying KISS BALI on your returning stay with us. We are so looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I am writing this review pool side in a two bedroom villa. The service and villa is so fantastic I wanted to make sure I shared my thoughts straight a way. 4 more nights of this amazing place to go! The one single down side is that is it is not on a beach front, but don't worry the staff will drop you anywhere you need (local) and its only about 30,000 IDR which is about $3.00 AUD (if you drive a good bargain) to return by cab from Seminyak central/beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nrwb84
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Hi,
greeting from sunny Bali, thank you for the great review. we all here in Kiss Bali really appreciate your review about us and Glad to hear , you had a great time in KISS. just to add on your review : We know that some people who search us on google map found that we are far from Seminyak area , which actually we are at the border of the "crowded" of Seminyak. You may walk for 15 minute or ask our shuttle service for only 5 minute to get to the main Seminyak Square shops and the beach ( la lucciola beach) . however, Kiss Bali is surrounded by well known restaurants, clubs, Shops and boutique even to various of delicious cheap local dishes in "warung" anyway so . No worries and don't hesitate to ask our service, we are here 24 service to help you.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Living the lavish, travelling lifestyle, i have stayed in a million places before and honestly have nothing but amazing things to say about my stay at Kiss Villa. From the moment we stepped outside of the car, we were personally greeted with huge warm smiles. We were welcomed with a yummy drink and lovely finger sandwiches. The 2 bedroom villa we had booked by far exceeded all expectations, if anything was even better than it looked in the photos.

My laptop also stopped working and the staff were so incredibly helpful that they offered me one to lend for the duration of my stay. From the extremely friendly and accommodating staff, to the ever so lovely butlers who make you feel like a queen with an amazing breakfast served on call each morning and a turn down service at night, Kiss Villa would have to be by far the best experience i have ever had.

May i also add that they offer a personalised chauffer drop off service to anywhere around Seminyak.

Lets just say Kiss Bali would be hard to beat.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carly M
GmKISS, Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Hi Carly,

Great to hear from you, thank you for the amazing review . Good to know that all seems are according to what you were expected from . It was a great pleasure for us as well to have you in KISS and shared to you with all what KISS BALI had to offer . I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we could made your stay as one of your best wonderful holiday. All of us here are hoping to be able to see you again sometimes in near future . Also, I would like to give my appreciation to you in regards to your compliment to my staff. It's a lovely one, surely they will will feel very special and honor about it, knowing that you were enjoyed their service well. I personally will ensure that i will do my best to keep this positive environment at the best level at all time. Again, Thank you so much .

Reviewed 22 August 2013

After a short flight from Kuala Lumpur we landed in Denpasar. It was hot and busy. We had to wait awhile for our driver, which was fine... we were just taking in the scenery. Our driver greeted us with cool facewashers, cold bottled water and a great friendly smile..... Great start

We arrived at Kiss Villa to friendly staff and immediately felt comfortable and relaxed. Our luggage was carried and we were taken to our 3brm villa............from the ceremonial offerings on the front step, through the secure gate, we stepped into a gorgeous villa. The look, style and feel of the villa was amazing, I was in love and very happy to be there. The rooms were beautiful, beds comfortable and the bathrooms, well they were beyond great ( I took many a photo of the villa) The villa was very private with high walls and lush gardens. Street noise could be heard a bit but that is part of the experience isn't it ? The only complaint I had was with a squirrel, it decided to move into the roof above my bed and wake me up every morning.

Breakfast was complementary each day, with a wide assortment of dishes to choose from, juices were freshly squeezed to order . Breakfast would be brought to us with a friendly smile every morning, the table was laid, dishes done and everything put away.... I felt like a queen.

The menu of Kiss Bali had a good selection to choose from and would also try to accommodate if the was something you wanted and it was not on the menu. Snacks and meals were big, tasty and hot. You can order anything at anytime.

The staff are great, they are friendly, very courteous and very polite, always with a smile on their face and did their work well. A driver was always available to take us wherever we wanted to go. They were always friendly. We hired one of the staff members to take us for a tour around quieter places than seminyak . I explained what I would like to do and Ngurah did not disappoint me. He told us a lot about the culture and areas in easy english and was not hard to understand . The day's trip was very cheap and enjoyable and I believe Ngurah exceeded his staff duties and have now become friends with him ...... I believe all the staff at Kiss Villa would go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

As being first timers in bali, the staff were very helpful in finding good places to eat, best markets and cultural attractions. Again we were not disappointed.

My mother fell sick while staying at Kiss Villa and the staff went out of their way to help her as much as possible. When finally she was able to go out again, we came back to a lovely bunch of flowers, a complimentary inhouse massage with a card for my mother wishing her well from the staff.

Our flight out of bali wasn't till 3pm and the staff at the villa were happy to give us a late checkout - free and drove us to the airport

I have nothing but praise for Kiss Villa, its comfort, its style ,its security, its grace and mostly its staff.

I would not hesitate to recommend Kiss Villa to anyone journeying to Seminyak. You would not be disappointed.

When you go...... ask for Kiki , for she was always laughing and smiling and Ngurah who would go beyond his duty to help or accommodate you in your stay there..... I have now become friends with both of these people and will definately look up Kiss Villa when i go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank roserik
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Roserik,

Thank you for your great feed back for us. It 's a great pleasure to served you and treated you at best . We all here were feel sorry knowing that your mother had to rest for 1 day from her holiday activities and we all glad that we could be part of her recovery. We hope your mother will always well , healthy and happy. well noted with thanks related to your comment to both our staff Kiki in reservation and Ngurah Butler , I will ensure they will get your compliment and for sure they will be so excited hearing from you. Take care and please send our regards to the rest of the family.

Look forward to welcoming you back in KISS BALI soon...

Warn regards

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Absolutely loved our huge 1 bedroom villa!

The pool was a good temperature (most Bali hotel pools are warm like a bath and most plunge pools are really cold). The lighting and decorations around the villa and lobby were gorgeous with welcoming staff who were very helpful.

This place is great for privacy and out of the hussle and bussle & still close enough to get in the action. I'm surprise to see mixed reviews about this place being "run down" or "needing renovations"??! Its lovely... the detail that goes into every inch of the hotel is amazing from gardens, walkways, bamboo roofing, lighting to modern outdoor bathroom facilities... I don't know what they could renovate because its simply beautiful.

A few mosquitos however not a complaint or an issue.

I do have a complaint though... I pre-paid the full amount of our accommodation before arrival. At check out we received a bill for 1/2 of the accommodation and was told we only paid for the first 1/2. It took 10mins or so for them to go through their records and say sorry but if I didn't look at the bill and simply signed it off we would have paid approx $800 AUD in rupiah which is an administration error (I hope).

Although this sort of billing error is unacceptable I still highly recommend this villa and would definately come back. Like anywhere in Bali I suggest everyone looks at what they are paying and speak up if its incorrect.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kdawson1985
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear ms. Dawson,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your previous stay at KISS Bali . I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and to know that we could delivered our service level according to your expectation.

Our sincere apologies for the missed billing arrangement, it was pure computerize system error . I have shared this with our IT consultant and rest assured that we will improve this. However, I appreciated your understanding and patience while the whole process been done .

I have noted your feedback with regards to the mosquito ( even tho it was very minor) , I would share this to our pest control team to do observation on outside wall area as well.

Thanks again for your feedback and I will endeavour to improve on the areas we fell short of your expectation.

Hope to see you returning again to KISS Bali sometime in the future