“Lovely surf camp in Seminyak!!!”
Review of KIMA Surfari

KIMA Surfari
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfcamps and Surfaris in Bali - from Surfers by surfers - with more than 15 years experience and local knowledge
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice.
Great variety of beaches to surf and awesome surf facilities.
Amazing breakfast!!!
Thanks for making my visit to Bali that much better. I Hope that i'm lucky enough to come back soon.

I loved everthing.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Kima was really well organizied and had great surf teachers who tried to help you in every situation, even after surf lessions. unfortunately the beaches around kuta (where all the 2 star beaches are) where filthy. but as soon as you travel half an hour away from kuta, the beaches and the ocean are beautiful!
the surfguides teach you everything, from reading the waves, to finding the chanel and taking off in the waves!
after the surf sessions a chilled day at the camp was just the right thing to do.

2  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed 3 March 2014

During the whole week that I stayed at the camp of Kima Surfari I had a awesome time!

I came as a absolutely surf beginner to the camp and because of the good surf guides I did quite well on the surf board :)

3  Thank CorinnaSe
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was there for two weeks pursuing my dream to learn surfing.
Well, I did learn!!
This place is a great school - they teach you, they watch you, they correct you. You literally need just to put a smile on your face and enjoy every day you are there.
For me, as a beginner, they've arranged sttending surf school for three days. Later I was going to regular ssessions. Here's what I loved about it:
1) The groups are always small - not more than 6 people with one or two guides.
2) Very serious approach: when we would go to a surf spot, the guide would explan everything about currents in this place, type of break, place to swim in and line up, landmarks and so on.
3) Feels secure. When in water you are sonstantly being monitored. If anything goes wrong (perhaps cuz you did something you were not told to) there till be guide to help you out.

As for place itself:
Great location - in walking distance from the beach (although the beach is not so good for swimming), shops, spas, restaurants.
Great and very friendly guides and staff.
Great breakfasts and other food.
Great atmosphere: like student campus with no homework and only fun.

Please be aware: most of visitors are from German speaking countries, yet there was no problem speaking English.

3  Thank Ekaterina S
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

If you want to learn to surf or wish to improve then this is a great camp. Everything is well organised with two trips a day for all levels so you can sit back, relax and just eat sleep surf!
Very friendly staff and great instructors and lots of laughs. I will definitely be back for more. .

1  Thank Al450