My husband and I spent 5 nights at La Villais in January. We booked our stay at La Villais through Agoda, so we got a great price for the time of year. Our flight was delayed by four hours and the hotel still graciously went twice to the airport to pick us up.
The villa that we stayed in was absolutely beautiful - spacious, clean, and full of all amenities needed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large. The pool was refreshing, clean, and our saving grace after each hot day in Bali. It was very quiet in the surrounding area and we really felt a sense of peace, calmness, and tranquility.
The location of the hotel is a bit isolated from Seminyak centre; however, any time we wanted to head into town, there was always someone at the front desk who would drive us there. We just had to find our way back via taxi, which was really cheap, or a few times we just walked.
The staff were friendly and accommodating. Fast Edy was a great guide.
The only issue that we had was, after being in some fairly cold areas prior to Bali (Hanoi and Luang Prabang), we weren't quite prepared for the mosquitos on our first night there. While we used the mosquito net provided in the room, we found that there were some "gaps" between the netting and the wall that were allowing the mosquitoes to enter. We also were unaware of the complimentary mosquito lotion that the hotel provides. We called the front desk in the middle of the night and they quickly sent a group of guys with ladders to help us temporarily patch up the "gaps" with tape. By the time that we arrived back to the hotel the next day, they had fixed the problem by stapling the net to the wall and had provided us with extra lotion to use. We were impressed by the swift action and everything was perfect from then on in.
Overall, our stay was beautiful. I would highly recommend these villas to anyone visiting Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Elegantly decorated, Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak is located just a 5-minute stroll from from Seminyak Square. Featuring luxurious villas with private pools, it has a garden and restaurant. Free shuttles to Kuta and Petitenget Beach are available. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Featuring dark wood furnishings, spacious bedrooms in the villas open out to views of the private pool. Villas are equipped with flat-screen TV, iPod dock and CD/DVD player. Each villa also features a minibar and fully equipped kitchen fitted with a microwave as well as a refrigerator. Large en suite bathrooms come with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Offering views of the pool, Star Cafe Restaurant and The View Rooftop Bar serves a la carte and buffet Indonesian hot meals as well as light refreshments. Other dining options can be found 15-minute walk from the property. Guests enjoy relaxing massage at Adella Spa or lounging by the out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villais Exclusive Villa And Spa
- La Villais Exclusive Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Grand La Villais Villa And Spa Seminyak Bali