Just left La Villais after a week long stay. We first stayed at the villas two years ago and enjoyed our stay even more this time. I have read lots of reviews of the villas and it seems the management have too. We saw significant improvements in the breakfast and spa areas. There's lots more variety of breakfast items, cold dishes are kept on ice and hot dishes kept hot. Eggs are expertly cooked to your liking and the banana pancakes are delicious. Last time we were here we were less impressed with the spa facilities and service. It has been cleverly relocated into a converted villa. The massages were first class!
Some reviewers have made mention of the building works at what was the entrance area to the villas. The building works had no impact on our stay whatsoever and are being sensitively managed to minimise disturbance. We heard a few hammer blows..no big deal at all.
The villas themselves remain peaceful oases in the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. The best aspects remain the private pool and the privacy! Your villa very quickly feels like a home away from home. Your private pool is much more than the tiny plunge pools offered by some much more expensive villa operations and is cleaned daily.
At the special prices often offered that include breakfast, spa and hotel pick up features La Villais is an absolute bargain!
Staff at La Villais are wonderful. A broken sun lounge was replaced in minutes and every query and concern dealt with efficiently and promptly. Thanks to Edy for arranging transport to our accomodation in Ubud! Special thanks to Ketut who entertained us with his wonderful towel 'sculptures'. Once he saw my wife's rather feeble attempts to replicate his efforts he delivered a different sculpture each day!
Is La Villais 5 star I the manner of flash international hotels? No. Does it deliver a 5 star experience? in so many ways ???yes.
Unfortunately I have had to write the review on my wife's behalf as , two days after we left La Villais, she broke her ankle at our hotel in Ubud and is currently in hospital in Kuta. Sadly we will have to shorten out Bali holiday. Thanks to all at la Villais from " Mr Chris" and Kay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Elegantly decorated, Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak is located just a 5-minute stroll from from Seminyak Square. Featuring luxurious villas with private pools, it has a garden and restaurant. Free shuttles to Kuta and Petitenget Beach are available. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Featuring dark wood furnishings, spacious bedrooms in the villas open out to views of the private pool. Villas are equipped with flat-screen TV, iPod dock and CD/DVD player. Each villa also features a minibar and fully equipped kitchen fitted with a microwave as well as a refrigerator. Large en suite bathrooms come with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Offering views of the pool, Star Cafe Restaurant and The View Rooftop Bar serves a la carte and buffet Indonesian hot meals as well as light refreshments. Other dining options can be found 15-minute walk from the property. Guests enjoy relaxing massage at Adella Spa or lounging by the out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villais Exclusive Villa And Spa
- La Villais Exclusive Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Grand La Villais Villa And Spa Seminyak Bali