“bliss”
Review of Espace Spa

Espace Spa
Ranked #22 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Insanely experienced therapist. I had 90 minutes of complete joy the space was clean and professional

ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear tastebuds79
Bali, Indonesia

Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your treatment at our spa.

Best Regards
The Management.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I had a lovely message at Espace yesterday , the staff were great and friendly .
We will go back again tomorrow before we leave .

Dear Kultarr
Albury

Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your massage .

We try really hard to make sure each and every guest has the most professional spa experience from start to finish.

We look forward to seeing you at Espace Spa in the future.

Best Regards
The Management .

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very professional therapists, a lovely spa and very reasonably priced. The massages were wonderful and we went back again it was so good the first time! Would highly recommend for everyone!

2  Thank Karen_St18

Dear Claire R
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your treatment at our spa.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Regards The Management.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had a men's full hour body scrub with salt, and it was amazing. The therapist clearly knew what she was doing, and the service and ambiance was nice too.

I would recommend this Spa and would likely re-visit too.

Dear Rick1UK
London

Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Body Scrub at our spa.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Regards The Management.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The cute spa is by far the best I have found in Bali for price and quality of massage. I've been to many of the upmarket spas that charge up to 4/5 times the price and Espace is just as good. Sure it doesn't have the same relaxing ambience as some of the really expensive spas but the service is professional and the spa is clean and inviting. As a massage therapist myself I was pleasantly surprised the ladies were all well trained unlike 99% of other spa places. I went to other upmarket spas earlier in the week and I felt the therapists lacked training and all did the same motions. Espace therapists used a wider range of techniques and delivered excellent massages and beauty treatments. Unfortunately I found this place on the second last day so I was not able to enjoy it more!
The facial was also very relaxing and the products smelled lovely on my skin.
I will be back!

2  Thank lambchop88

Dear lambchop88
Perth, Australia

Our master trainer , Mr Jean Marie does all training and follow up. He feels highly rewarded by your comments.

At Espace Spa we work really hard to offer our guest a professional spa experience, from start to finish.
We look forward to see you again on Espace Spa on your next holiday to Bali

Warmest regards from all of us.