“Reaches the parts that other massages can't reach”
Review of Chill Reflexology

Chill Reflexology
Ranked #11 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed 3 July 2014

If you're like me and really suffer from backache and sore muscles, the holistic 90 minute massage is for you. The therapist uses acupressure to relive tension in your feet, legs, arms and back, with a good amount of focus on the lower back, which often gets ignored. It feels more like a massage with a structure and purpose rather than some of the more relaxing but fairly ineffective massages you often get at day spas. You're provided with your own personal iPod that plays chilled out music, and the whole place is calm, clean and very relaxing. The therapist doesn't speak to you either, which is great as you can totally switch off and focus on nothing but your massage. One of the best massages I've ever had!

2  Thank Bee101
prana1, Manager at Chill Reflexology, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Bee101,

Thank you for your wonderful review – It truly is music to our ears to hear your recent Holistic Chill treatment was one of the best treatments you have ever had! You are correct, Chills unique Reflexology and Acupressure treatments are focused on traditional and holistic pressure point healing, although a different form of therapy to a regular spa massage the benefits are endless especially for a guest suffering from regular back ache and sore muscles. Chills tranquil oasis is the perfect place to really zone out and relax as your therapist’s expert hands work wonders to rejuvenate and re-energize. Thank you for acknowledging Chills standards of cleanliness and hygiene and the delivery of your treatment, the Chill team take great pride and maintaining the highest standards in all areas so we look forward to sharing your feedback with the team. Thank you once again for your great feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to Chill on your returning visit to Bali.

All reviews
"amazing experience"
in 7 reviews
"my partner"

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I had the foot relfexology and absolutely loved it. If you are in the Seminyak area this place is a must do. Just a word of warning, book an appointment. A number of people were disappointed that they couldn't get in for a treatment. Simply Awesome.

1  Thank GaryJ5125

Dear GaryJ5125,

We are so happy to hear you love Chill Reflexology and Acupressure as much as we do! Thank you for your great review and “must do” recommendation. Fantastic to hear you and your wife both absolutely loved your Chill experience, we certainly recommend booking in advance to secure your preferred date and times especially if you are traveling with a large group. Chills Zen-like Chill Oasis is truly the most Chilled out retreat in Seminyak – Perfect for escaping the busy tourist attractions and shops and letting your expertly trained therapist work wonders the relax and revive your entire mind, body and spirit. Thank you for sharing your recent Chill experience on Trip Advisor, we look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to Chill on your returning holiday to Bali.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A perfect way to end a 7 week trip, after several Balinese massages in other locations it was nice to discover a place that specializes in reflexology and acupressure. They provide an iPod to relax the mind while the therapist works on the body. I was so impressed with the service and the quality of the first treatment I then scheduled in 3 more treatments over 5 days! I also noticed others making repeat bookings. This was the best spa treatment for me in Bali.

prana1, Manager at Chill Reflexology, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Steve R,

Thank you for your great review, we are thrilled to hear you say Chill Reflexology and Acupressure is “The Best in Bali” – thank you! Once you find a spa that exceeds your expectations on quality of treatment standards and customer service there is no turning back – so brilliant to hear you took up the opportunity to indulge in four treatments over the week. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your recent Chill experiences on TripAdvisor. We certainly look forward to sharing your kind words with the entire Chill team and of course welcoming you back to Chill on your returning visit to Bali.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I wish I was there earlier. I ended up going to Chill towards the end of my trip and realised that this should have been my first stop. The best message I had. Loved the ambiance.. So for anyone who is looking for a great massage, I would say don't wait.. Also I wish I knew that you have to make an appointment. I missed out one day of this great experience as I didn't make an appointment ahead of my visit. My husband found it great with his aches and pains..

Dear Nadia J,

We are delighted you recommend a Chill experience as a “Must Do”, thank you! We are thrilled you and your husband experienced the best treatments you have ever had; this is truly music to our ears as our internationally trained therapists take great pride in delivering the most therapeutic and rejuvenating therapies to each and every one of our guests. We are happy to know you love the unique Zen ambiance of Chill as much as we do. We certainly recommend booking in advance so you can secure your preferred dates and time to enjoy as many Chill treatments as possible while holidaying in Bali. Please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly spa reservations team directly at chill@chillreflexology.com to pre book next time. Thank you for taking the time to share you great review on TripAdvisor, we look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to Chill on your returning visit to Bali.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2014

A nice experience though I found it hard to speak up to my guy who didn't understand English very well during my massage it was quite hard

Dear Samyjane73,

Thank you for taking the time to review Chill Reflexology on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear you had a nice and relaxing experience. Your feedback regarding your communications with your therapist seem highly unusual as our therapists communications levels are at the highest standards to ensure the very best comfort and pressure adjustment is achieved for all of our guests. Chill’s ambient retreat is honored as a whisper zone to ensure the most chilled out experience is had by all, the peace and quiet and chic surrounds, combined with reviving reflexology and acupressure treatments really make for the most blissful mind, body and soul rejuvenating experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Chill on your returning visit to Bali.