This place is okay if you are on a budget. Our room was quite dark, and smelt really grim and there was decaying black bamboo in the bathroom. When we checked in, we found the manager a bit rude because he was very unsympathetic of our day late arrival due to food poisioning. The mosquito nets don't really work. However the pool was the best bit, and the rest of the staff were really friendly. Breakfast is okay. Good location for beach, but further from Seminyak shopping as we originally thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Seminyak, at the west coast of the beautiful Island of Bali, The Green Room Seminyak guarantees its customers relaxation in a tropical, quiet surrounding with well trained staff to feed all your needs. We have made an effort to create a genuine Bali atmosphere for your comfort. Seminyak is located 5km north of Kuta, Bali’s tourist center. Seminyak is not as busy as Kuta, but there are a lot of dining, shopping, and partying opportunities around. The Green Room is in only 400m walking distance to Seminyak Beach where you enjoy sunbathing and water sports opportunities like surfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Green Room Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Room Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Green Room Seminyak Bali