“Loved Bob's Bali Beach House!”
other travellers have booked this property
Private house, private pool. Privacy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Relax by the pool.
Private house, private pool.
Privacy
Kitchen
Dining to kitchen
Bedroom 2 with private bathroom
Bedroom 1 with private bathroom
Lounge to dining
Sitting in the breeze
Seven minute walk to the beach
Seminyak beach
A left in walking distance
A right in walking distance
Lounge
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Wall garden in bloom
The pool is cleaned every day and crystal clear
Seminyak beach at sunset.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dooogong
“Loved Bob's Bali Beach House!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My partner and I stayed at Bob's villa for 9 nights in May 2013. We had a fantastic stay. The villa contained everything for a comfortable stay.

Bob was always happy to email and it was really easy to organise everything.

The lounge area was adequately furnished so you could sit and watch television or listen to music. This area looks out over the pool. We didn't watch much television but my partner was happy to find that the NRL was on!

The kitchen contained all the items you would need to cook up a meal but we didn't use this area that much as there are so many fantastic restaurants close by. The fridge is quite large which kept out water nice and cool :).

The two bedrooms contained large comfortable beds along with cupboards to store your items away. There is a bathroom off both bedrooms. The bathroom off the main bedroom was a little grubby but would be fine after a good clean. The bathroom also appeared to have quite a few mozzies in there as well. Issues that can be rectified though.

I really loved the outdoor shower near the pool. It was great to jump out of the pool and straight over to the shower.

I really loved the pool! It gets a decent amount of sun up until the afternoon. If you wanted the after noon sun you would have to go to the beach. This is about a 10 minute walk away. The lounges by the pool are great and I found that this area stays relatively cool and so does the pool! It was always refreshing to have a swim after a long day out and about.

I really loved the location of the villa. We ate at the Gourmet Café on an almost daily basis. This is two minutes up the road. We also wondered around the local area and tried some lovely restaurants as well. It is also very easy to catch a taxi at the end of the road as well.

I really liked how the villa contained items that you may have forgotten to bring to Bali. Items like sunscreen or hats. It appears these have been left behind by other travellers which you are able to use. My partner borrowed a hat after his was squashed up in his suitcase.

Towels were also provided at the villa. We always had clean and dry towels available to us.

Our stay at the villa was great! The main bathroom had a few minor issues and at times the air conditioner would rattle but, these things did not make our stay negative at all. I would definitely stay at Bob's Bali Beach house again :)!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor shower and the pool.
Liked least: The bathroom off the main bedroom and the rattling air con.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Australia
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Margaret River. West Australia
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Australia
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
KathyG196...
Victoria, Australia
“Great value and excellent "little things" that made a difference”
Reviewed 22 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

We had a great girls holiday to remember. Being to Bali 5 times and always staying in a resort this was going to be a difference experience for us. From the moment we were picked up from the airport we loved it. Connie, Made and Tiwi were great. Nyoman was waiting at the house for us and we felt very welcome. The house is great and it was the little things that really made a difference. The Wifi and getting your washing done is such a small thing but really does give a villa(house) a huge advantage over a resort. Clean sheets and a comfy bed along with lovely fresh smelling clothes was great. A couple of dollars taxi ride to Kuta and Legian and the peace and quiet of Seminyak makes this house a great choice. Thanks to Bob and Jan we loved every second and would not think twice about coming back it really is the little things that matter. Thanks again for a great holiday. Kathy and Leeanne

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Personal service
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
UMINA BEACH
Reviewed 26 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

France
Reviewed 13 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing