“Middle Eastern specialities”

Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indonesian, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Persian barbecue with bali aura theme and Friendly staff Open for lunch & dinner, Passargad ala carte menu offers an authentic starter with shirazi salad,Kashke Bademjan, and a great selection of fresh kebab's all based on Persian Ingredients and our chef's specialties.With complimentary Wi-fi, enjoy traditional affordable saffron tea and genuine Persian shisha with great choices of flavors including lemon, orange,apple, strawberry, pineapple, or create your own mix
Reviewed 20 September 2013

A spot of nostalgic middle eastern cuisine for those who are little bit tired of Indonesian food or want some variety. Exclusive quality espresso, new menu specials, outstanding kebabs and yummiest Persian style yohurt (or ayran) drink - a must to try!

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I can't say why I chose this place, but I am glad I did . I chose the Rendang and as I had not eaten all day I also chose the Persian chicken shish on the side based on the reviews here.

The Rendang was really nice, very flavourful with a little bit of heat. The meat melted in your mouth all though it was perhaps a little on the sparse side( even if I was not ravenous) it was accompanied with veg and rice which to well to mop up the wonderful sauce. overall it was a very nice dish.

The Chicken shish was wonderful, I chose the "special" i.e. large. It was a good size and the meat was so tender and succulent. Highly recommend .

Friendly staff and competitively priced

Really glad I chose this place , would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Our visit to Passargad turned out to be foodless. Two major disappointments. First was when we opened the menu and realized it is not a true Persian Restuaurant. The Persian dishes were limited and outnumbered by other cuisine. Second was when two of the dishes we ordered were not available. It was 5pm. We opted to cancel our order and leave. Another factor to note is that Restaurant does not have its own parking.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The kebabs and pineapple chicken salad were delicious and the staff friendly and attentive! Don't forget to ask if there are any specials - we were hooked up with an awesome meat dish that was not on the menu. Great dining experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

Shisha was nice but nothing special, having said that I normally smoke normal tobacco cigarettes and I've never had a sisha before. But my friend also agrees the shisha was ok...not great.

The special kebabs with lamb chicken n beef are delicious!
Beef n lamb taste divine and the chicken is tender n lovely (but the beef and lamb are the best!)

If you're in the area gotta come try this place! It's a bit hard to spot though, it's next to me'nu restaurant.