Upon arrival I was surprised as to how far on the edge of Seminyak the property was located. The reception staff aren't that receptive. We had a normal room, nicely appointed but the bathroom lacked hot water and had a tendency to smell. The path leading to all the rooms is very green with water features out side every entrance. The pool was extremely small for the amount of guests, and it only had 6 sun beds and no where else to sit, so if you felt like cooling off you we're left standing around like a spare wheel.
Breakfast is included but is served in the resturant Flapjacks. The menu is very limited with a pancake or waffle with your eggs.
To eat out it was at least a 20 minute taxi ride to any sort od choice.
I'm won't be staying there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali