Upon arrival I was surprised as to how far on the edge of Seminyak the property was located. The reception staff aren't that receptive. We had a normal room, nicely appointed but the bathroom lacked hot water and had a tendency to smell. The path leading to all the rooms is very green with water features out side every entrance. The pool was extremely small for the amount of guests, and it only had 6 sun beds and no where else to sit, so if you felt like cooling off you we're left standing around like a spare wheel.
Breakfast is included but is served in the resturant Flapjacks. The menu is very limited with a pancake or waffle with your eggs.
To eat out it was at least a 20 minute taxi ride to any sort od choice.
I'm won't be staying there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Residence Petitenget is in exciting Seminyak, Legian-Bali. Two minutes away by Free Shuttle Service to the long and white sandy Petitenget Beach, surrounded by sweeping ocean views and spectacular sunsets, adjacent to quality shops, choice cafes and exclusive dining spots. The one-story Resort hotel is a modern retreat with authentic Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world and allows guests to completely immerse themselves in the exotic atmosphere of Bali. Being there you are in the center of the happenings. a haven to indulge in fine cuisine and chill out in chic restaurants and cafes to experience new excitements and bring home great memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rama Residence Petitenget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Rama Residence Petitenget Bali/Seminyak