Stayed for 11 nights recently, the rooms are lovely especially like the day bed in your own courtyard. Rooms were a good size and kept spotlessly clean and staff were always attentive and friendly. Bottled water was provided daily in the bathrooms and there was minibar with drinks and snacks. Bath robes and slippers were provided. Although it is not in the heart of Seminyak there is a shuttle bus to drop you into town. Lots of restaurants in local area. Did not pay for breakfast option but lots of places locally, Flapjacks, Honey Bees and also Gourmet Café. If using taxi's make sure you get a BlueBird taxi and check that they are on the meter, we were stitched up by one of the blue taxi's and paid 70,000 for a trip that should have been 15,000. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali