It was our first time in Bali and we booked Ivory Seminyak seeing that it looks relatively decent and nice on the Internet. The main lobby and the outdoor pool were all nice and clean, and with a cute little door that leads through into our room. Everything in the room seems pretty fine until the first night when me and my friends showered...then a bad drainage smell started to linger in our rooms. We tried closing the bathing room doors and even lit up the candles in the bathroom...but sadly to find the drainage smell getting stronger each day. It was so bad that we eventually bought a air freshener at our own expense to spray and clear up the room. I managed to survive the 3nights stay, but would definitely not be back here again for the drainage smell! :X
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Residence Petitenget is in exciting Seminyak, Legian-Bali. Two minutes away by Free Shuttle Service to the long and white sandy Petitenget Beach, surrounded by sweeping ocean views and spectacular sunsets, adjacent to quality shops, choice cafes and exclusive dining spots. The one-story Resort hotel is a modern retreat with authentic Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world and allows guests to completely immerse themselves in the exotic atmosphere of Bali. Being there you are in the center of the happenings. a haven to indulge in fine cuisine and chill out in chic restaurants and cafes to experience new excitements and bring home great memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rama Residence Petitenget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Rama Residence Petitenget Bali/Seminyak