Instead of 4-star rating this should be 3-star in fact.
The breakfast is included but was so disgusting we decided to have breakfast outside the hotel instead. Ok, apparently they serve breakfast for 3 dollar but if you can't serve decent breakfast don't serve it at all.
The shuttle to the centre is a hit and miss because nearly every time you ask them to drive you either the drive is too far so not included or the driver is not there so you end up taking a taxi. Again, don't say you offer shuttle service if you don't!
The room was ok, but the sofa outside was very dirty so would not sit on it.
Maybe we made a mistake coming to Seminyak because it was our first stay in Bali. We loved north and central but the south is really too commercial for us and the hotels are not value for money if you ask me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali