One of our time share choices in March 2014 was this resort. We had some misgivings as its a "long way out". In fact there are many services close by: eating, massage, minimart, supermarket. Taxis going past all the time to and from Seminyak square. The resort has a spacious feel and is clean and has a new feel about it. Good size pool (needs steps at other end!) with sufficient sun beds for the time we were there. Nice private feel about the large rooms with king size bed, big bathroom and shower. Everything was 'there'. Bath towels could be bigger for those of us with middle age spread. With the restaurant developing the resort will get even better, but Flapjacks is just out the front with reasonable choices and prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali