“It was a great place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 161 reviews

Reviews from our community

Bellarose...
Australind, Australia
“It was a great place to stay!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The location is perfect - so easy to walk to shops including some lovely cafes, the supermarket and the chemist (which has probably opened by now as it was being built whilst I was in the villa). Great to be so close to the Earth Cafe which was ideal for my morning juice!! The villa was very comfortable and spacious and only one thing let it down...... no TV in the lounge!! The TV room was too small for us all to fit in! Everything was so clean and the daily housekeepers were brilliant - they seemed to appear from no-where and any mess was immediately tidied up. What a holiday - peaceful, relaxing and we didn't have to worry about a thing - perfect.

Travelling group: Extended Family
KTee82
Bunbury, Australia
“LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Beautiful garden leading up to nice entrance slightly set back from EAT STREET-the location is just perfect with walking distance to cafes, supermarket, chemist etc
AND oppopsite Earth Cafe which was ideal for morning juice/smoothies!! The villa was lovely to stay in and felt more like a home (apart from not having a TV in the main living area). My toddler son LOVED floating around in the big pool and having a permenant pool fence was a bonus. We had a few issues with a bathroom light and some DVD players not working but they were sorted out the next day thanks to Sindhu organizing techs promptly. Everything was comfortable and my stay was made more relaxed by the lovely beautiful housekeepers who cleaned away my dishes, made my bed and did mine and my son's washing. THANKYOU again.

KenDaMan
Singapore, Singapore
“Great villa n service!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Pros
- good for large group as there are 4 bed rooms, large living n dining area
- maid services made things really convenient n pleasant. They did our laundry, ironed and cooked our meals. Very polite n friendly
- driver with van made traveling easy. Driver was helpful and dedicated
- villa mobile phone made contacting of driver and manager easy
- in house massage was possible at good rates
- location was awesome, walking distances to many dining n shopping stores
- free wifi throughout villa

Cons
- not very child friendly as lots of glass furniture and steep stairs
- Swimming pool was too deep so not good for weak swimmers or for small kids
- shower water pressure not strong

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Road-2-so...
Wyndham, Australia
“Fantastic location, facilities and service”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This is the third occasion our family has stayed at one of Susan's Villas and once again it has been a professional, relaxing and enjoyable experience.

We were met at the airport by our favourite driver Putu who we have had now for the third time and his welcoming smile always puts us in the Bali mood. Nothing is too much trouble for Putu and we definitely regard him as our friend.

On arrival at Villa Castilla the grandness of the driveway and entry makes you feel as though you are staying in a castle. Ani who is the housekeeper helpfully assisted by Desa keep the entire villa immaculate and their manner of competing their tasks in an unobtrusive way is amazing.

Three bedrooms are upstairs with a fourth as a pool room. The design of the house is perfect as two of our boys had a room each, and us I the master upstairs and my partners mother had a relaxing location by the pool.

We have twin toddlers who know how to get around, Ani and Desa were fantastic in accommodating for every need, entertaining if needed and Desa is a fantastic babysitter if you need some time out.

The location of Villa Castilla is amazing as you literally can walk out the front gate and experience high class restaurants and shopping. 50% of my Tripadvisor restaurants wish list were within 200 metres of the Villa.

Susan, you have been amazing regarding your communication, professionalism and stewardship of staff which is a credit to you and your team. Thankyou.

5 stars are given to all aspects of our experience.

Thank-you and now we are off to another Villa Bedua another of Susan's. Villas.

Enjoy.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$350
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing